15

An alarm went off. Jisung groaned, hand moving to find his phone. He tapped the screen a few times until the music was off, then cuddled back into the body beside him. He'd fallen asleep at Minho's garage, which he found out he lived in. There was a secret upstairs with a bedroom and kitchen. Well, it wasn't exactly secret. Jisung just hadn't taken the time to explore.

Jisung placed his head in the crook of the others neck, arm draping over his waist. Minho shuffled a bit and pulled Jisung closer. Their legs tangled together, Jisung's mind going back toward the darkness. Sleep sang to him. His alarm had other plans. It rang out again, this time Minho moving to turn it off.

A soft touch was placed on Jisung's temple. He hummed, finding the strength to open his eyes. He was met with the stunning features of the ex-racer who he was in the arms of. "Morning."

Jisung's eyes fluttered shut a few times before finally being able to stay open. "Mornin," He whispered, eyes flicking over every detail.

What a sight to awake to. Praise worthy definitely. More than praise worthy. Jisung's gaze followed the defining lines of Minho's face until it reached his lips. Minho chuckled and leaned down to kiss him gently. It was soft and sweet. After pulling away, he tried to get up, but Jisung pulled him back, embracing him as tightly as possible. Which, granted, wasn't much since Jisung had just woke.

"Ji, you gotta get back to Chris and Changbin."

The boy shook his head, moving so he was laying on top of Minho. Now he couldn't go anywhere. If he wanted to move, he had to lift Jisung as well. He mumbled out a few words that were inaudible.

"I can't hear you," Minho told the boy.

"I want to stay like this for a while."

Minho sighed. He guessed it was alright. "Just for a little bit," he returned, arms embracing the younger's form. They laid still for a while. Minho occasionally shifted to which Jisung smacked his chest lightly, telling him to stop.

After a while, Minho fidget uncomfortably and said, "Ji, I really need to get up."

"Why? It's not like you have a job to do," responded the racer.

Minho muttered quietly before sighing. "I need to use the bathroom."

Jisung looked up, brows furrowing at him. He looked like he was lying. That's when Jisung realized what exactly he meant. "Oh. Sorry." He rolled off of Minho quickly, the older sighing in relief. "Go take a shower."

Minho pushed himself up, humming as he slipped out of the bed. He walked awkwardly, leaving Jisung to snort as he grabbed his phone.

Mom 2.0
You coming back anytime soon?

Chris had sent that text about thirty minutes ago. Jisung checked the time. It was eleven.

I'll leave at one. Do you need me?

Mom 2.0
Not for anything too big. Take your time.
Did Minho sleep well?

Hope so.
He woke up with you know what though. He's in the shower relieving the pain.

Mom 2.0
Ouch.