🔥💘кιи∂ нєαт💘🔥

My drawing lmao> better simp than hate xD

Lmao I realized I wrote my signature wrong hahha xD

"кιи∂ нєαт"

Tricky x Female Reader!

WARNING: (NSFW)

Requested by: Kris4Eva09

Bout to get heated in yo room>>

7u7

................................................................................................................................................................

Days in Nevada are the worst for sure. Every morning you would wake up to a nightmare haunting your dreams, EVERY SINGLE DAY. You were honestly getting annoyed, the fact that you can't get over such dreams disturbs your sleep. Your sleeping schedule is being re-arranged as you can't get enough sleep.

Yawning, you rose to the red sky remaining. Oh, how you wished all this to end. Getting used to the disgusting smell of blood. It simply didn't suit you at all. Grabbing a water bottle, you drank of what was left as you didn't have many resources nowadays. Ever since the whole 'madness' started, the world changed dramatically and everything turned to be more sorrowful than what it already was. That damned Hank caused all this havoc and it is not like you can change everything.

Getting out of your house armed, you walked to the nearby gas station. There were a few people who seemed to be chatting and you simply entered the store seeing what was available. Grabbing everything you needed, you headed to the counter while nobody was there. Peeking over the counter, you found no one. Waiting for some minutes, you decided to call out if anyone was there.

"Hello? Is there anybody who works here?" Looking around, nobody seemed to show up other than the outside people from the store. Going out, you asked them if they worked at the store. They simply stared at you in silence, and you decided to ignore them. Walking back home was tiring as you slowly closed your eyes, some thuds were heard not too far away from where you are standing.

"Y/N!!!" A running clown got closer to you and hugged you surprisingly which caught you off guard. Resulting in all the groceries falling off your hands. Tricky noticed and quickly picked them up as well as he picked you up too. Carrying you bridal-style he took you to your home. Yes, he knows where you live.

No dur he is your boyfriend -_-)

Getting released from Tricky's grip, you managed to save all the food in the fridge. Surprisingly it works as the light from your home still works as well. After Tricky helped you restore the light, he stole a cable that's from Auditor's building. Remembering him didn't do you any good.