M̶y̶ ̶M̶u̶r̶d̶e̶r̶e̶r̶

😃

🤡

💖

🤠

Get a hint~

Anywho

How we all simp, this is my first sheriff thingy so why not

My Murderer

Sheriff x Oc* Reader (Levi)

Requested by: poptartsthespider

Warnings: slight Gore (flirty stuff idk)

________________________________________________________________________________

Loud footsteps clacked as many started to leave the building. A certain cowboy wondered why they were all leaving until he received a call.

"I am retrieving all available agents. I repeat I am retrieving all available agents!" A loud voice boomed from the receiver the man looked questioningly at the screen in which various agents ran out of the building. He wanted to act due to lack of action, his job merely consisted of working on paperwork and other normal civilized activity.

Once outside the building, screams were heard off into the distance of an abandoned building. The man approached the building cautiously as many agents swarmed what looked like a being floating high.

Your P.O.V;

You glared upon the various agents below you. You were annoyed truly as more kept aiming their guns at you. One of them calling out to you in fear. Though despite his efforts of yelling at you, you didn't budge not one bit. They were cute you thought as many trembled in fear. Though you didn't feel any compassion towards them. They were inferior to you, you made sure to prove that. Feeling the same sensation of flapping your wings, this time it was different. Loud vibrations caused many agents to tumble down onto the floor.

"I'm sorry darlings~ But I'm not going easy on you all just cus' you all look cute." You laughed as many groaned in pain as they all covered their ears. The loud crack of an unknown source caused all of them to scream in pain. Their eardrums exploding causing the scene to be gruesome as blood splattered. As you lower yourself slightly onto the ground, not touching the blood-layered floor. Do you notice a slightly tipped hat hiding the face of a trembling agent?

Sheriff's P.O.V;

'Oh, my f---ing- gosh!'. He noticed the girl and her presence. She was experimented on. NO way was she human not at all. The way she blew up every single agent aiming against her. He was sure that it was all his staff and other agents from other places. She still survived. This caused him to be extremely scared, he feared death. Nonetheless dying by the wings of that girl. He wasn't even sure to even call her a girl anymore. Was she even human? What if 'she' doesn't have a gender? He kept pondering over these thoughts while his body shook with fear of death and possible outcomes from the moment she notices him. 'Get it together!' He lectured himself, no way was he going to tremble in fear while his coworkers were murdered by that- monster! He rose from his sat position. Other agents ran past him to where the direction of the commotion and massacre had occurred. He quickly told them not to do so, but they shook him off ignoring his warnings. As he looked back at the inevitable, the being quickly rung the same vibrations booming them loud enough for various windows near her to shatter. The agents were dead and the windows shattered onto the floor. He was grateful that she was farther from him. His eardrums are safe from disturbing sounds. He peered around the place watching the movements from the being only to find them missing from their previous position.