👩‍💻🅢🅛🅐🅨🔪

DEIMOS, RUN CUS WE GON GET U-

;V;

I noticed y'all were just desperate for Deimos since he is a precious bb hacker boi so---

Deimos x (Gender neutral) Reader!

Requested by: YerGutterBoy

Warnings: SMUT, NSFW

Deimos is legit going to spank u.

(Sorry, just felt like being a sub for some reason 🤡-)

⋅⋆⊶⋅⊰❖❁「」❁❖⊱⋅⊷⋆⋅

Deimos recently seemed out of it when it came to missions you both had. He didn't seem like talking to you, and his gloomy aura didn't go unnoticed. Sanford for some reason didn't seem worried at all. Perhaps it was an argument that ended wrong between them? Hmm, but they didn't seem like they hate each other at all.

Shrugging at your thoughts, you continued to carry the materials you and Deimos stole from some stores. Although you did catch a glimpse of a particular box. It was only for a mere fraction, that you caught a glimpse of an elastic or strong resistant rubber. At least that was what you saw the letters advertise.

From the knowledge you have, perhaps he wanted to inflate some balloons? But that was just wishful thinking because you knew what they are. Just trying to be innocent for once in your life. Although the thought of him using them for someone else had caused you discomfort. You knew you liked Deimos but not to the point you cared that much until now.

Deimos always lit up the mood with his inappropriate yet funny jokes. The time when he made fun of Hank was hilarious, but he also got so many injuries that day, you cared for him. But did you do anything wrong?

Last you remember, he seemed out of it when he saw you being attacked by an agent. Although you already handled the situation, didn't mean that some others weren't able to rip some of your clothes. As result, your chest and thighs were exposed but with some injuries.

Not exactly the most affecting scene, but perhaps it caused him to be cautious of you? You do remember killing lots of agents with no mercy just like Hank, but not that bloodlusting.

"Hey, Y/n?"

Well, maybe it's cause you are scary or maybe horrible? Well, Deimos didn't kill that much, and perhaps seeing you in action could have disturbed him. Maybe you should just speak to him so you could just solve this problem instead of assuming stuff.

"Y/N!!!" Snapping you out of your thoughts, Sanford waved some hands in front of your face to get you to this world.

"Oh, sorry what was it, Sanford?"