Like Bro and Sis

YES BITCH SLAY

I'm currently vibing with VaVa.

Yeah...

"Bad Gossip" is my flow from now on yall >:).

Also, there's "Beef FloMix" which is pretty good too. If you have time, hear them out!~

Like Bro and Sis

Deimos x Younger Sibling! (female reader)

Warning: Angst, Fluff, humor, cursing

Requested by: ihrthaechan

Basically everything lmao.

╬╬═══════════════════════╬╬

You woke up finding yourself in the middle of nowhere. Okay, this start to your life is practically hitting you like a ton of bricks. Alright, so what can you even do now that you are in a desert?

There is no way for you to escape nor run away, so if someone randomly decides to assault you, how can you be able to defend yourself? Well, the answer to that was still unsolved. Well, you can't dwell on that anymore so you should find someplace to seek refuge or something.

The last thing you remembered, was when you and your brother Deimos were playing hide and seek. Okay, but how did you end up here? Wait, that hoe must have done this as a prank! If not, then did you get kidnapped and suddenly thrown here in the middle of nowhere? Looking at your hands and your legs, you didn't notice anything strange. No scars or puncture wounds since you would have felt the pain long ago.

Well, time to try and contact your family in the middle of nowhere which at this point seems bizarre. How the hell will you even find a phone? Nonetheless, money or food? Perhaps robbing a store? The hoe of your brother will probably understand since you woke up in the middle of nowhere.

Speaking of which, you will try to contact him first at least. Anyways, a block far away was formed as you walked closer to it. Filled with relief, you ran faster despite your legs stumbling across rocks on the path.

"Finally!-" To your horror, there was absolutely nothing in the building, other than blood stains on the walls. The putrid smell of a dead body and the light flicking. 'Okay, maybe not a great idea to enter, this place looks like a murder house' you thought as you walked away from the building. Looking around, some destroyed cars were scattered around the place.

Some black dots in the distance caught your attention so you walked closer to them as the destroyed cars were coming out of your view. Turns out, the black dots were corpses of dead people laying down on the ground decaying. Besides the smell, everything was horrifying as you were surrounded by a ghost town. The wind sounded as you started to see this as a reference to that one scary scene in an anime episode you watched. (Yes, I am not ashamed to say I watched Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, and honestly, I loved the whole thing. I 100% recommend it.)