💕I̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶💕

This art is the best also, the video can't help but love the song and art--

I need you

Hank x Oc* Reader

(In this case, the reader is called Clair)

Requested by: poptartsthespider

Warning: None not gonna include fluff as a warning anymore so take a hint when I don't put no warnings*

Yo.

You.

Are.

Saved...

________________________________________________________________________________

The morning proceeded quite slowly... Not that interesting being honest. Nothing but corpses everywhere and a few bloodstains. Talking about the same as the sky. Crimson as always... Nothing outstood the red dark sky, perhaps the people who were seemingly lingering around.

"This is boring....." Sighing you made your way over to a tree that had no color. Nothing has any colors anymore. Just the sky, while the rest below were mere shades of white and black. It reminded you of old movies. Before everything happened, listening to old collections of some famous artists eased my mind. Beethoven and The Queens never were boring to you. Some of their songs made you feel warm for some reason.

Grabbing the cassette from my daily working 'suit' you reached out for your earphones. Plugging the material in, you produced a song.

'Now Playing: "Under Pressure by Queen!"

The beats soothed you as you reached onto the branches of that tree. It looked dead, but the leaves weren't exactly vibrant fresh. You assumed that you must be in august or something of the sort as the leaves were dark. Laying onto the tree you hummed softly hearing the music.

In another place...-

Grunts lay on the floor bleeding from the previous 'escape' from the mercenary. He was tired, grunts like these weren't worth his time. He figured out that the mission was now over as he retrieved a drive from a certain composed file. He looked at it skeptically but sighed once again recording information and sending it to 2Bdamned.

Walking out of the building, he saw a peculiar tree looking dead. Well, everything is dead to him. Nothing is worth it, every living being is just trapped in this time ravel of havoc and bloodshed. The tree oddly looked purified. Not any bloodstains disgracing its figure. He touched the tree feeling the texture of the chapped wood onto his fingers.

Rustling was heard, he looked to the side and up he saw a leg? It was moving, therefore there must be someone on top of the tree. He approached it carefully, searching for the face of this 'grunt'.