¿Love at first sight?

(Ok, I know it may sound cheesy but cheesy stuff is still good and it ain't that old)

Fun Fact: (Or is it fun?)

𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝒶 𝒸𝓇𝓊𝓈𝒽.

𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬.

ᴺᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ˡⁱᵏᵉˢ ᵐᵉ ʳᵒᵐᵃⁿᵗⁱᶜᵃˡˡʸ, ˢᵒ ᴵ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ˢᵒ

Love at first sight?

Wank x (Female) Reader

Warnings: Fluff (how can fluff be a warning?), Gore (yeah sorry)

Requested by: localDeimos_simp

Made by @Piyikuu ←(>▽<)ノ

ησ σηє łσѵєs мє яσмαηтıcαłły нαнα

( 👁️👄👁️ )
💧 💧
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊┊
° ┊ ✫ ˚♡ ⋆。 ❀ ˚
┊ ☪︎⋆ ┊☆ ┊。
⊹ ┊ ⊹ .

° ┊ . ˚

────┈┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈┈────

"Make sure to throw the trash out Y/n." One of your coworkers reminded you of your task. Right before your shift ended, you still had to assist in cleaning up the place.

Working in a small restaurant wasn't that bad. It was comfortable considering all the possible dangers of working in a restaurant. Although it may mean nothing, female waiters get harassed sexually and have to resort to extreme measures to earn money.

Sure, you weren't desperate. You just needed some to help pay the bills in your house.

Living with your parents was a good thing. Your mother supported you and wanted a better future for you. Unlike many other families, they ended up kicking some of their children out when they turned eighteen. To them, it was the age that is considered for them to live and be adults.

Although your family wanted you to stay, especially your brothers. They wanted you to stay and not leave them.
You didn't want to leave them either, so you decided to help your family by paying their bills as well.

The paying wasn't bad at all, you earned a pretty decent amount. Thankfully, the boss and the manager cherished your work.

Back in the actual time, you collected all the wrappers and trash some customers leave behind. Finally, you opened the back door to face the garbage container.