FUNNY SEEING YOU HERE

Aaliyah woke up extra early Friday morning to make sure she has everything she needs for the weekend. She spent the rest of previous night day dreaming about Jack and the night they had all those years ago. She hasn't seen him since that night, she wonders if he ever thinks of her.

Aaliyah got permission from her professor to leave her last class early. Her mom picked her up from her apartment to drive her to the airport.

"So what are you doing this weekend", her mom asked. "Skai invited me to a party in Vegas tonight. I think Ari Fletcher is hosting. l'm styling Skai for a shoot tomorrow morning, then I'm going to LA to style Jordyn Woods for an event tomorrow night, and Sunday morning i'm styling Jack Harlow", Aaliyah explained. "Ohhh, that Jack guy is cute. I've seen him on TV. He's real smooth", her mom explained. "Yeah he is", Aaliyah said under her breath. Aaliyah's mother continued talking mostly about work, but Aaliyah spaced out. All she could think about was Jack.

Before she knew it Aaliyah was on her flight headed to Vegas. She was writing a paper for class during most of the flight. She likes to make sure she doesn't have any school stuff to worry about while she's working. Her flight landed and she waited for her friend Skai, to pick her up from the airport.

   Aaliyah watched as Skai pulled up in her black Range Rover. "Heyyy bitchhhhh", Skai said as she got out to help Aaliyah put her bags in the trunk. Aaliyah was so happy to see her friend. They hadn't seen each other since the summer because Aaliyah has school in Louisville. "Heyyyyyyy baeee!!", Aaliyah exclaimed. They hugged, finish putting the bags in the car, and headed to their hotel. Skai turns on the radio and 'I WANNA SEE SOME ASS' by Jack Harlow started playing. "I love this song", said Skai turning the music up. Aaliyah felt butterflies once more.

The ride from the airport to the hotel was pretty short, only about 10 minutes. The girls got dressed for dinner and headed to the Top of the World for a quick bite before the party. "So what's up with you, how's school", Skai asked after they've ordered their food. "School's good. I'm really trying to work hard for it. It's hard balancing everything but I know I can do it", Aaliyah explained. "You're such a hard worker Liyah. You can do anything", replied Skai. The two finished catching up over dinner. Skai explained all the new and fresh tea she's gathered on everyone, what's new in her career, and of course boys.

After dinner, they met up with Skai's friends at XS Nightclub. There was hella celebrities there: Money Bagg Yo, Gunna, Lil Baby, Durk, Jayda Wayda, Megan Thee Stallion, etc. It was a pretty big event but Aaliyah was kinda used to that at this point. They walked over to the bar area to get shots. Aaliyah and Skai both took three. They both walked to the dance floor to go mingle with some of the celebs there.

"Heyyyy hotties", said Megan Thee Stallion. Aaliyah has styled her before and they always spoke at parties. Aaliyah and Skai walk over to Megan who was standing near Normani. "Heyyyy babies!!!", Aaliyah said excitedly. The group danced together for a few songs, then moved to a vip area to sit. They took more shots.

At this point, Aaliyah was feeling drunk, she knew she and Skai had to be up early so she turned to her and asked if they could leave. Skai agreed. The two slowly started making their rounds to say goodbye to all the people they knew there. They were walking across the dance floor when Aaliyah got a sudden chill down her spine. "Ugh, that man is just so fine", she heard Skai say, her words slightly slurred. Aaliyah looked at who she was talking to and quickly noticed Jack. He was just walking in with Druski and a couple of other friends. As Jack is walking in he's scouting the area for women as one does, he looks slightly to his right at Aaliyah and Skai. He and Aaliyah make prolonged eye contact, neither of them looking away. That's when she realizes that he does remember her.

Skai grabbed Aaliyah's hands and said "im tired let's go", and the pair inched closer to the door. Aaliyah looked back to see if she could spot Jack again but he was nearing the dance floor talking with other celebrities. She felt his eyes on her still like he was never going to look away. She gave one last glance at the party and their eyes met immediately. He smirked and winked at her. OH MY GOD,,, she thought to herself.

Her and Skai got an Uber to their hotel. Skai was still very drunk but Aaliyah had sobered herself up a a lot because of the slight interaction she and Jack just had. She helped Skai get ready for bed, and then showered to get ready for the morning. Afterwards she laid in her bed still thinking about Jack. Why does he make her feel this way? What is it with him? Is it just hit flirty personality?

A billion questions ran through her mind but before she knew it her alarm clock went off. It was time to go to work.