10. Single or Commited?? II

Rishabh Pant

When I heard from her friend that penguin is 'single ready to mingle' idk why there was a tug at my heart.

When I was met with penguin's eyes, I got to know that I was staring at her. I wanted to know her reaction. She had just paled and saw me.

I know that I told I don't accept this marriage, and even she is in the same page as me.

What I don't understand is that, though I'm not accepting this marriage I'm expecting her to tell no for the statement made by her friend, I want her to deny and tell that she isn't single. I wanted her to tell she belongs to someone, or more specifically me!

I don't know why I was getting that feeling. It was mutual that we didn't accept this marriage, it was mutual that we were to portray ourselves as single. So it should be okay right, if she tells she is single. I'm not understanding why I want her to deny it.

I guess I'm tired coz of the practice, that's why my brain is acting like this. Once I go back to hotel I'll rest and then I'll be fine. I won't think rubbish like these.

Yes! That's final. We both are single. I don't care what she tells to the world. I don't care!

I was brought out from my thoughts by Shrey.

"She isn't available!" He just exclaimed loudly.
Everyone were kind of shocked to hear that. Even me!

What the hell is he telling? Has he gone mad?? Will he tell that we both are married??

"How do you know that? I'm her best friend, and I only don't know!" Asked Ishani.

I think Shrey realised what he blurted out, he couldn't answer the question. He was just seeing me, Dev and penguin. Penguin and I had wide eyes and we're scolding him mentally. Dev was trying to come up with something I guess.

Idiot Shrey!

"Yes it's true. She isn't av.. available" Dev repeated the same thing seeing between me and penguin.

I bet we both will murder Shrey and Dev right here with just our glares!

He had to tell something else! Not repeat the same thing! They both are acting like stupids. If they tell the truth, then I'm sure I'll kill them right here right now! For real!

Now everyone turned towards penguin for answer.

"Um..ah.. I ..I don't know what they are talking about" came penguin's reply.

We are literally dead if someone even gets a clue. These people are idiots why couldn't they keep their mouth shut.
Now I'll see how will they come out of this interrogation.

"Ye kaise ho sakta hain? They are telling you're taken and you don't know what they are telling." Asked Shubh.
(How can that happen?)

They all were seeing those 3 with questioning eyes.

"Wo..wo..we are ..her besties naa ..that's why!" Replied Dev stuttering.

"What idiotic logic is this? If you are her bestie doesn't mean she is committed!" Told Prithvi.

"It's just that we don't want her involved with anyone. So she is committed!" Shrey went on with the lame lie Dev told.

Shrey and Dev put their arms on penguin's shoulder protectively and said... "We won't let her commit to anyone." Said Shrey.

"We will let her commit only to her rightful soulmate" Dev said and then looked at me for a moment.

I didn't understand why did he see me. I don't care let him give her to her soulmate only. As if I'm that person. We were just forced that's it.

I'm not her soulmate woulmate and all. Kuch bhi! (Whatever)

Penguin just saw them both and gave a smile.
While others were still seeing them with doubtful gazes.

"Tum sab yaha kya kar rahe ho. Chalo practice hogai, chalte hain" said Vi bhai coming towards us with Rahu, Harry and Jassi.
(What are you all doing here? Practice got over, come, let's leave.)

"Yupp. Everyone are waiting for you!" Said Harry.

"Hey Ishi! Nice to meet you finally!" Greeted Rahu after he saw her.

"Hey Anna! (Brother) Same here" Ishani said and gave a side hug to Rahu.

Vi bhai, Harry and Jassi also greeted her.

"Ishi you also come with us. You can have dinner with us and then go. You can even meet everyone. What say?" Asked Vi bhai.

We all had spoken to Ishani and Myra during ETI when they used to call penguin. This is the first time we were meeting. They both were really friendly and mingled with us. Infact we have even spoken to penguin's parents and mingled well with them too.

"Nice idea Vi bhai. Ishi will be coming. You guys go, we both will come on my bike." Replied penguin instead of Ishani. She seemed excited for her friend to tag along.
Ishani replied with a okay.

The interrogation ended here, but still Ishu, Shubh, Prithvi, Nagar n Ishani were not yet convinced fully. As they were interrupted they had no other go than to keep quiet.
Like that we all went and boarded the bus and Ishani went with her friend.

I had just lost my mind there for thinking such stupid stuffs. In just a span of few days of getting married to penguin my mind is acting stupid!
I just hate her! She is no one! You should not think stupid stuffs like today!

Like this I gave myself a mini pep talk.

But I have a question to myself! What if someone asks me am I single or committed? What will be my answer? Today it was her tomorrow, it can be me! So I have to be careful and know my answer.

I'm married just for my mom's sake that's it! I clearly told penguin that I don't accept this marriage and she also said the same. Just for few people we are married.

Soo.... Single or Committed Rish??

Definitely single for now!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hiiii!
New update is here!!
Srry for the delay!

Please do vote and show your love!