21. Double Trouble I

Myra Sehgal

Today it's eliminator between RCB and MI. I'm really pumped up as RCB is playing and I'm rooting for them to win!

MI won the toss and chose to bowl. RCB made a whooping 201 all thanks to Dev, Finchi and ABD!

Now MI is batting, RCB bowlers are doing a great job in taking wickets of Ro Bhai, Dq and sky Bhai. But Ishan is standing his ground and smashing 6s and 4s and completes his 50. Harry came to bat with him but got out at 15. Pollard and Ishan are batting really well and the score is 197, with 5 runs to win in 2 balls. Ishan is on the strikers end with a score of 99. Everyone is in tension.

The whole stadium is going through many emotions.
The match is a nail - biting, heart - racing match as usual. A typical RCB match.

Ishan strikes the ball and the stadium goes silent to see what happens. The ball goes towards the boundary line but at the end Dev catches the ball, Ishan walks back to the pavilion dejected. And Kru Bhai comes to play the last ball in which he scores 1 run and RCB wins the match!

(A/N - If u guys remember, this happened in 2020 IPL but with Super over and all. I made a few changes to that match)

Yay! RCB won this match and will play against CSK in qualifier 2 at Bengaluru. All the WaGs, Ishi and me were heading to the dressing room of RCB to congratulate them and had a small celebration there before heading to the hotel.

***

Yesterday night everyone retired to their rooms after congratulating RCB as we had early morning flight to Bengaluru.

We reached Bengaluru at 7 in morning. Ishi and I went to our homes and the rest with Ads went to the hotel.

We both freshened up, spent time with our family and went to the hotel as insisted by the players.

When we reached there, a commotion was happening. All had frowns on their faces and discussing about something very seriously.

"Hey! Why so serious?" Ishi asked when we were near them.

"Ishan is missing!" Dev told

Huh?

"He's not a baby, he will be here only exploring the place and chit-chatting with girls" Ishi told casually.

"No! We searched him everywhere! He is no where in the premises!" Rishabh exclaimed

I guess he is serious

"Ayy, he must be playing a prank and hiding somewhere" Ishi joked.

I observed everyone, they were too tensed and looking defeated. Dev is on the verge of crying. And Ads was next to him holding his hand.

"Guys ..please tell what exactly happened?" I asked for clarity before Ishi opens her mouth again.

~2 hours ago~

Everyone had freshened up and came to the dining hall to have breakfast.

They were all chit - chatting while having bf.

"Hey! Where is our Loverboy??" Asked SKY suddenly taking everyone's attention. Then they looked around not finding him.

"He must be in his room, still dreaming about girls!" Said Harry chuckling. Everyone nodded their head laughing at it.

"No. He had gone out of the room as soon as he freshened up." Rahul Chahar told as he was his roommate.

"He would be in the lobby flirting with the receptionist, I'll go drag him with me" said Shubhman and went.
"I'll also come" Rishabh said following Shubhi