15. Matchy Matchy

Aadhya Mehra

After we finished filling our tummy with delicious desserts, we carried on with the rest of the shopping.

We are currently in the last shop for the day, because I don't think we have energy after this.

From the last 15 20 minutes, I'm seeing Ishu and Mayu bickering about something. Ishi and I thought of finishing our shopping and then go there to resolve whatever silly reason they were fighting on. And hope that they finish their whatever before we resolve itself.

And that's what we did, we finished shopping but they haven't stopped their silly fight. So we reach them.

"Mayu! Buy this naa! It's nice!" Ishu tells or somewhat whisper-yells. He was holding a cute jeans dress for Myra.

"No! I won't buy anything you select!" Tells Mayu in the same tone.
"And stop calling me Mayu! It's Myra for you!" She adds.

See, I told you silly fights!

From morning Ishi and me are tolerating them. And Ishi has started to regret her decision of shopping with these 2.

"It will look good on you. And see even I'll buy this. We will be twinning!" He whined showing white tshirt n jeans jacket which he had in his hand.

"That's the reason I'm not buying it! I won't ever twin with you ever!" Told Myra

"Why?? It used to be soo nice when we do that!"

"Nope! Not from now on!"

"Oh come on! We will look soo cute!"

"No means no! I don't want to twin with you!"

Uff! I believe they are doing this from 20 minutes. If we don't stop, they can keep going the whole day.

"Guys! Guys! Shut up!" I shout at them.
They turn to see me and Ishi.

By this time I think the whole shop's attention is on us.

"Myra! Why are you acting like this?? Can't you just take it. It will actually be good on you. You don't need to twin or anything!" I tell.

"Yeah, and Ishu why are you forcing her to twin with you!" Tells Ishi.

"Because we look good together when we twin!" Ishu said.

"But still it's a no! I'm not twinning, with you especially. We will look like idiots!"

"No we won't Myra! We will look good. Like how Rishu and Adi were looking good when they twinned!"

Yes people! I did twin with kothi! But it was coincidence.

*Flashback*

I'm in Jaipur right now. Yesterday was DC vs RR, in which DC won the match.
And now the ranking goes like this,
CSK, DC, MI and RCB.

I will be leaving with DC team for Mohali tomorrow. We decided we will explore Jaipur today, plus even CSK is here as they have a match with RR day after tomorrow. So we youngsters are going out!

I got ready wearing a red n black checkered dress-shirt, I love these a lot. I paired this with my white sneakers. I saw myself once in the mirror, satisfied with my look I took my backpack and headed downstairs.

As I went to the lobby, I was greeted by Sam, Rutu, Prithvi and Shrey. I went and sat next to Rutu.

We were waiting for our late comers and as usual it's kothi. And with him today Akshu too. Only these many people are going as the rest wanted to chill in the hotel itself and the senior players have some meeting with officials.