20. Touchdown Chennai

A/N

Hey! So I'm here after a really really loooong break!

I don't want to tell any excuses for my absence it's just that I had too much going on🥲

I want to thank who were kind enough to send support through their texts. And thanks a lotttt to each one of you to have the patience to wait for the next update❤️

Now without any delay we'll start the chappy! Enjoy guys!

If there is any mistake, maaf Karo guys🙃
-------------------------------------------

Author POV

IPL has almost reached its end for this season, all the players have reached Chennai for the playoffs. Everyone is quite excited about it. In 2 days it's qualifier 1 between CSK and DC. Then eliminator between RCB and MI. These both matches will happen in Chennai then the qualifier 2 and finals in Bangalore!

(But all the 4 teams will be travelling together though they get eliminated in the future matches. The teams are of 2021 I'll. And the timeline too is of 2021)

The teams are waiting for the bus at the airport. Ads and Ishu are near baggage claim where they are waiting for their bags, Ishu is feeling jittery and irritated as it is taking a long time.

He is jumping on his toes, seeing this Ads is irritated and even a bit amused.

"Oh hello idiot! Stop jumping like a monkey, it will come have patience! Or are u sooo eager to meet your Priye!" Ads said irritated and at last in a teasing tone.

"Ayy, Adi stop teasing me. You don't know what I'm going through. I'm going to see my priye aft 4 weeks! That too she is here to watch me play in playoffs. It's a big deal. On top of that she isn't replying to any of my texts, she is seen zoning me.. " Ishu started his rant about his priye

Myra and Ishika were already here as Myra's job demanded and they decided to stay for these 2 matches and then return with the teams to Bangalore for the remaining matches.

"Ishu baba ab kiske baare mein humari Ads ki dimaag kha rahe ho?" Asked Yuzi teasingly coming towards them.

Ishu got nervous suddenly hearing to it and replied,
"Kisike baare mein nahi" he told shaking his head

"Haan haan hum maan gaye, you tell me Ads!" He said turning towards adhya

Adhya glanced Ishu and gave I'll tell it look to him. And Ishu pleaded no fron his eyes

"Kuch bhi nahi Yuzi, ye toh bas aise hi shuru hogaya" Adhya told eyeing Ishu

"Ab chalo chalo humare bags aagaye ab uthao aur chalte hai ...practice pe bhi Jana hai" saying this Ishan hurriedly went away picking his bags.

The other 2 followed him, one confused the other amused at his behaviour.

Everyone reached the hotel, and went to practice or to do some work after freshening up. Ishan was really eager to meet his priye but couldn't as by the time he reached she had left for her work, and he had to go for practice now.

He was so excited while coming back too. Everyone were confused seeing his behaviour but let it go as he acts weird sometimes!

While returning from the practice, they decided to have some fun in the evening after resting for a while. They all inform the same to WaGs and everyone, for which they agree.

According to the plan, when everyone reached the hotel and after freshening up, they all gathered in the games room. Myra and Ishi were also present there after finishing their works.