Chapter 6

In early December they decided to hold a small wedding ceremony before Izuku starts to show. It would be for that best if the baby wasn't born out of wedlock, only close friends and family members were invited, though it was rushed the wedding was not anything less then perfect, from the dress to the venue, the catering to the three story cake everything was perfect, Shoto had really taken his job as bestman way too seriously, and Miss Bakugou Katsuki wasn't anything less, though a slight more toward the loud yelling and death glaring that could make grown men urinate themselves but she got the job done.

A proper photographer was hired that took some of the best pictures Haru had seen both of him self and his family but especially Izuku's their wore multiple pictures of Izuku and her mother both looking stunningly beautiful even with slightly red eyes and tear streaked cheeks. The duo was truly adorable.
Haru couldn't ask for a better addition to the Family it was even better that his own mother and Izuku's mother got along so well.

 In early January they began house hunting, after searching and going through a good number of houses they decided on the one they both liked it was big but not too big, comfortable, a four bedroom three bather home with a garden area and high sealing, big window and a nice modern kitchen, the house was made for them, They put an offer down on the house and closed in late January, they started moving and finished moving in within mid February.

Katsuki, Shoto, Izuku’s mom, and Haru's own family all came to help set it up, and over the course of a weekend the entire place was unpacked and ready for them to live in. Even a nursery was painted and furnished.

On July 6th, in the middle of the night 2:45am to be exact, Izuku woke up panicking.

"Haru" Izuku jerked him awake.

“What’s wrong?” he asked groggily as he sat up and looked at the clock.

“My water broke,” Izuku said, the panic in her voice evident now that Haru was awake.

“We have to go to the hospital,” He said as tears filled Izuku eyes.

Half an hour later, the two of them arrived at the ER, Izuku prepared for a hospital stay. They had both done enough research on pregnancy and all the possible complications to know that Izuku would likely be admitted until the baby was born.

Megumi Akabane.

Haru kept repeating his daughter’s name in his head over and over and over again while he watched her sleeping in the little basin with a pink fluffy blanket wrapped around her.

The baby was now a few hours old, and Haru already had no idea how he would lived his life without Megumi.

Haru would die for this child, and he didn’t even know her yet. He hadn’t even properly held her yet. She wasn’t old enough to speak. To have opinions. To really do anything beyond basic body functions, All she could do was simply lay there.

All the same, Haru loved his daughter with all his heart. And that truly terrified him. Izuku had given him the best gift he would ever or has gotten. The three of them were a family. And Haru couldn't have asked for a better one.

~The End~