chapter 3.

"I think you should fucking call him"

Kaachan stated.

"I mean the man's hot, rich and is clearly interest in you".

" yeah, maybe everything will work out, and in the end you two will stick together for the long run" Kirishima said as he made pancakes for me and Kaachan. I was over at there shared house, it was early around 10am and I already had 3 cups of coffee.

"I don't know, I do find him very attractive, and he is nice, but" inhaling a big breathe " I don't want him to think I am with him for his money"

"Why would he think that?" Kaachan deadpanned.

"I don't know... I just...I don't know".

Haru reached up, rubbing the bridge of his nose. He is been cooped up in his office for what it feels like forever, he deserves a break. Maybe he’d take a bath. Pop open a bottle of wine.

His phone began to ring in his pocket, and he nearly ignored it. It could be Shouto and Haru was not in the mood to talk business anymore.

He pulled it out, one hand resting over his eyes as he unlocked it blind and held it up. “Hello?”

There was a moment of silence, and then, “Hey.”

Haru’s hand fell away and he was sitting up instantly. “Izuku?” He didn’t need any sort of introduction for that voice.

" If your busy I can call later"

"No, no I'm not busy at all"

Izuku was quiet again, and Haru could almost fall into the soft sound of her breathing. Haru didn't show it but he was nervous. “I thought about what you said at the sushi bar,” Izuku finally said.

"And?"

"I-its okay, with me."

Haru grinned. “Excellent.” He leaned back again. “You kept me waiting, I honesty thought I scared you away.”

It had been days, he waited for her call for four days.

She chuckled “It takes more then a blunt proposal to scare me off. ”

This time Haru chuckled. “Thats good to know, I just want you to know I am not good with this stuff so you have to help me out, why don't we talk about it, today over lunch, if that's okay with you.”

“Okay…” Izuku audibly swallowed. “I can… come by your work place, if that okay with you.”

“If that's convenient for you, sure. I will let my secretary know I am expecting you.” Haru paused, humming softly, before- “You will not regret this, Izuku.”

Izuku’s soft chuckle made Haru smile, but he knew he wouldn’t.

Haru would be oh so good to her.

                      ______________

Izuku adjusted her shirt, the fabric slipping down her shoulder. Her other hand was stuffed in the pocket of her jeans, as It was a slightly cold day, she stepped into the building, heading right for the elevators. She felt out of place- in her simple jeans and an oversized T-shirt, in a building full of expensive suits walking past her, crammed in the elevator with various busy bodies, until it dinged on the floor she wanted to get to. She followed a few people off, heading for one of the secretaries there- hoping she was actually in the right place. Haru had texted her instructions this morning, but she still doubted . The tower was huge.