Chapter 1.

The music was obnoxiously loud and pulsed inside Haru’s skull, it seemed to envelope his mind and squeeze. He carefully tilted the wine around the glass. The lights were harsh, bright neons that flashed and might have caused a headache to some.

Haru very occasionally went to clubs. Sometimes a break from work was good, he was seated at the booth, alone, his guards standing behind him. He was scanning the room for someone to take home and possibly fuck and forget. But as it was, no one was catching his interest very much.

He sighed, discarding the wine glass. He stood up, sauntering away, not worried about losing his spot among the VIP section. He owned this club along with many more, after all, that spot was always left vacant for him. He nodded to the bouncer guarding the roped off section, slowly going down the stairs and heading for one of the dance floors, maybe someone would catch his fancy if they pressed right up to his body. His taste was picky , he knew, but usually he found someone to take for a night.

He maneuvered around people, eyeing them. He took in details quickly, was good at picking people apart with a single glance.

Haru paused when he caught sight of someone not moving. Two girl chatting together, one of them seemed out of place, she was a nervous mess, despite that she was dressed more than anyone else. The well worn light pink hoodie of her was an extra layer most patrons weren't wearing she was standing with a blonde wearing tight skinny jeans a crop top and a jacket she had her head tipped down, occasionally glancing around before she signed and walked away with the pink hoodie girl, moving around a few people.

Haru’s lips quirked into a smile.
There were plenty of good looking people around the club, but no one who looked like that beautiful stranger. Licking his lips, Haru moved after them, making a point to not look desperate, to move with purpose but not hurriedly. He didn’t lose sight of the women, as they stopped at some steps leading up to a fenced off area near one of the bars, littered with small tables, the blonde turned, leaning against it, hands going in her pocket, the other girl looked around about of place, as she looked around the room. Haru stayed within the crowd, took the moment to study her before moving in for his claim. The harsh lights made it hard to really take in too much- but he liked the build of her face, the slight tan to her perfect skin. There were an obvious litter of freckles on her face. Three things caught Haru's attention first was her lushes thick green curls second was her build, it was something Haru liked very much, Her body was somewhat petite but built like she went to the gym and it was obvious she had a few abs, her breast were just how he liked them not too big, and her height was just perfect, smaller then him but not too small. The last was the scars on her hand they were noticeably damaged, but were still beautiful. She was Full of fight, at least he hoped.

He squared his shoulders, walking with his chin held high. He paused right in front of the two ladies who glanced at him one nervously and offered a toothy shaky smile the other just raised a brow. The smile he got from the freckled beauty was everything Haru had hoped it’d be.

After a moment of silence. The blonde had ignored him, which was fine with him as he had no interest in her.

“A-Are you Looking for something?” the lady asked, with caught the others attention and she folded her arms, inclining his head ever so slightly.

“Yeah.”

The girl's face was starting to turn a cute shade of pink as she asked. “what is it?.”