Chapter 2.

Izuku sucked in a breath.
She hadn't turned a single light on in her dingy little apartment. Her hoodie was chucked onto the floor, on top of the shorts she'd worn two days ago, everything inside it let to exist on the floor, seemingly forgotten for a moment.

She reached for her phone by her bed, tapping it open to look for something or someone she googled 'Haru Akabane', she felt creepy stalking him but she had to, there was an undesirable urgent need for her to.

She dropped down onto the bed, slumping forward. Looking at his pictures made her mouth feel hot, like cotton, like static, moving and pulsing and it was driving her mad . She wasn't sure if she wanted to pet her lips or tear them off.

She told her self she had to stop and as a distraction she got up to get her dump of a place cleaned up, most of her cleaning supplies were empty. Rent had gone up and she hadn't paid for the next week, and she had been thinking she'd end up with a very mad landlord or her locks changed, but she didn't.

Izuku sighed, moving her dirty cloths to the bathroom and burning a scented candle and moving that to her nightstand. She let it burn, the soothing smell of vanilla coming from it as she stretched out on her bed in her underwear and a oversized shirt. As she lay there her mind couldn't help but wonder over to that guy, he was so Handsome in ways Izuku wasn't used to. His body on her had felt like heaven - and Izuku hadn't been getting enough, lately. She knew that. She was distracted, spent more time worrying about surviving to the next day.

She reached up, pressed her fingertips to her lips. They still felt alive and burning, and she realized it was like a lasting effect from Haru's kisses. She groaned, dragged her fingertips over her mouth, her other hand reaching down, fumbling with her underwear. She shoved her hand into them, arching as her fingers slipped into her mouth, pushed at her tongue like Haru's own tongue had. She sucked at them, stifled a noise as she fingered her self, stretched her self, let the pad of her finger tips rub against her inner walls.

Her cheeks began to burn, the size of her fingers not enough, unlike Haru's callouses fingers, his fingers reaching all the right places within her.
She huffed, inhaling sharply. It was embarrassingly fast- how quickly she came, she whined around her fingers. But it was good. She could have stayed, she could have him bent her over that car and fucked her again -

Izuku pulled her fingers free, wiped the saliva on her tshirt. She pulled her hand from her underwear, grimaced because they were wet now, before deciding to wash them, going in her very small bathroom she waged her hands and splashed cold water on her face, before going to bed. She lifted her shirt over her head and tossed it and rolled over on her tiny bed, laying out on her belly and burying her face into her soft pillow.

She didn't have the kind of luck in life to get a second round, she should be happy that she got to experience this even once, he was so good to her, his hands were good, his mouth was good, he even feed her till she tough she would pass out, he was a very nice guy. She should take tonight as it was- life, for once, giving her a good break, and move on.

There wasn't anything else to do, anyway.