chapter 4.

Haru had mentally prepared himself for not over working today, to take everything slowly, on his to do list there were only a couple of things, showing his face to the office for a while otherwise Shouto would do his best to chew him off and Haru would not hear the end of it, attending a few calls and sending some important emails and clearing his inbox. And that was it. He had plans for his afternoon, after all. Even if the other party involved didn't know, just yet.

It had been roughly three days since he last saw Izuku. There had been a few texts sent here and there, but their conversations were brief.

Haru wondered to himself, how on earth did he get attached to that girl so quick, he missed her.

The drive across the city was slow. Traffic was heavy even for late morning, but Haru didn't mind. He let his mind wander, let himself hope for the evening. When he arrived, there were a number of things waiting for him on his desk, along with a very angry Shouto in a white suit looking very upset.

"Your late!"

Izuku was asleep, when her phone began buzzing. It vibrated along her nightstand, beeping at her as well, and she groaned, pushing her face into her soft pillow and thinking she'd ignore it. But after a moment she blindly reached for it, rolling over as she unlocked it, not opening her eyes, and offered up a hoarse
" Heylo? "

"My my, were you still sleeping, someone is being lazy.?"

That voice had Izuku's eyes cracking open.
"what are you, the punctuality police. Let me sleep"

"Well, someone has to go into dangerous territory just to wake you."

Izuku didn't answer that- because honestly, there wasn't any comeback coming to her mind.

"I want to see you tonight."

Izuku sat up then, raking her free hand back through her hair. "Do you now?" Her eagerness showed in her voice, she knew. But it was fine, because she knew he missed her too.

She'd been dreaming about that single night, in the back of his car, like she was some love-struck teenager. And Izuku couldn't hide or deny that.

"Yes. I made dinner reservations. I'll have a car pick you up, is that fine with you?."

"I can meet you."

"No. There is no need when I can easily have a driver pick you up. It will be more comfortable"

"I have to go meet up with Kaachan, its okay I'll get there my self"

"No need, there will be a care waiting for you out side your apartment, oh and the reservation is for nine. I hope you don't mind late dinners"

"No, of course not."

"Good. I'm looking forward to meet you today, until then take care."
Izuku didn't get another word in, the call simply ended. She pulled her phone away, glancing at it, before she let it flop to her lap and hung her head. She had nothing to wear, she would need help form Kaachan.
L

ike Haru had said, when Izuku got home from Kaachan's there was a sleek fancy black car waiting, to take her to wherever Haru had planed to eat dinner.