2

Major Time Skip

Time has passed, and both Elizabeth and Athanasia are now five-years-old.

Knowing their future, the two reincarnated princesses made a plan to run away when they turn 18, where they will be safe and far from the clutches of their father.

But before they do that, the both of them decided that they will first be collecting various jewels and treasures, so that when they run away they can use them and survive.

Athy, look! There's gold.” Elizabeth pointed at the gold she found.

“Alright, let's take it!” Elizabeth nodded.

While Athanasia is preoccupied with her gold digging, Elizabeth hears  footsteps coming their way

“Um, Athy? I think we should go now.”

“What? Why?”

“Well, I think I heard some footsteps coming our way-”

“What are these filthy bugs doing in my palace?” a voice that sounded like it was filled with ice was heard.

Athanasia stopped moving. Elizabeth jolted.

Scared and anxious, it took both sisters all their strength to turn around.

They soon found themselves looking at the cold blue eyes of a familiar looking man.

Someone they knew and never want to see.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth

'Oh no, it's the man of our nightmares!'

“I've seen those faces before....”

'No you haven't. I hope.'

His eyes then slightly widens in realization.

“You look like that wrench.”

His cold words were like buckets of ice, making us shiver from fright.

'That's it. We're doomed.'