12

Elizabeth

I was about to go to the private library then I heard voices in the living room. I decided to go check it out. when I came in there I saw Athanasia arguing with Lucas.

"Ehem..Will you two, Please, Quit arguing. You two are acting like babies who's fighting over a rattle."I said as I crossed my arm to my chest.

"But, he keeps insulting me!"Athanasia said.

"I'm sorry if my words hurt you, princess, but it's true."Lucas replied "innocently".

"I'd rather have, Mr White doggy son, as my playmate than you."Athanasia commented.

"Well, that's not very nice to say to a friend."I replied.

"Yeaaah, 'Friend'." Athanasia rolled her eyes.

"You really want Mr whitey son as your playmate, then..Go ahead and meet him."Lucas snap his finger and Athanasia disappeared.

"Lucas, What did you do?!"

"She wanted Mr Whitey son as her playmate badly. So, I teleported her there."Lucas answered.

"Teleport her back this instant."I ordered him.

"Hmmmm..."

"Don't 'hm' me, warlock!" He suddenly looked at me in a "Suspicious" expression.

"What? Why are you grinning?"

"You maybe a child but..You act like an 18 year old woman."He said.

"Yeah, Unlike you. You act so childish." I replied.

"Are you..from another dimension?"He joke around.

'Oh..sh*t'

"Aha..Me? From another dimension? Ha! No, of course not."I replied.

"Your from another dimension, after all!"He teased

"I'm not!"

"You are!"

"I'm not!"

"You are!"

I jump into him and smack him.

"hey! That hurts, I can easily kill you, You know."He grabbed my arm.

"Try me."I replied.

He lean his face closer to my face.

"You little simp. I get that your attached to my beauty but..You can't just kiss a child!"I shouted at his face and he let go.

"What?! Me? A simp? Who said I was attached to your beauty? You don't even have one. And why on earth would I want to kiss you."He commented.

"Hehe..The greatest magician has feelings for the gorgeous princess of obelia."I teased him.

"As if."He replied as he looked away.

"You have great taste, Warlock."I shined.

"Your worst than your sister."I chuckled at his comment.

"Talking about my sister..Can you bring her back now?"I informed.

"Yeah, whatever."He said and snap his finger, Athanasia appeared.

"Hey! You can't just teleport me everywhere you want!"Athanasia scold Lucas.

"Well, you wanted to meet Mr whitey son."Lucas replied.

______________________________________
Edited.