4

Elizabeth

Lily, Athanasia and I were going to visit our psycho father, since Claude has invited us to go see him which I find very..Suspicious

We've arrived at the palace and head to Claude throne.

"Lillian York. Long time no see."Claude says.

"Blessing and glory upon the sun of the
Obelian empire."Lily said as she bow down.

"I haven't been able pay enough attention to my daughter's due to my duties at court–"

"–But still Athanasia and Elizabeth has grown into such a healthy child the credit belongs to you."Claude stated.

"Thank you. Your majesty."Lily thanked.

'Don't fool us with your words Father. It's not "Havent been paying attention" It's you neglecting us.'I thought to myself.

'You completely erase us in your mind.'

"However from now on. I will be looking into princesses well-being, so there will be no worries."Claude said as he looked straight at me and Athanasia.

Athanasia and I looked at each other in a 'You got to be kidding me' expression, then turned our heads' to Claude.

Claude suddenly smirked.

'He's giving us his psycho smirk

'He's giving us his psycho smirk. Help! He's probably planning on killing us.'

"Starting today..Athanasia and Elizabeth will be treated as a proper princesses."Claude said.

'Say what?"

______________________________________

This clearly doesn't make any sense. Didn't Claude said in the novel he never acknowledge Athanasia as his daughter?

Well, since I'm here as Athanasia sister. He probably wouldn't acknowledge me as his daughter too.

I look to lily and Athanasia hugging each other.

"Its ok princess. it's alright.."Lily comforted Athanasia.

'I'm suing you Claude if you ever dare to kill Athanasia with your filthy hands."

______________________________________

A few days passed Claude, Athy and I stayed the same.

"I think Athanasia got a bit chubbier after the last time I saw you two."Claude says.

'Is this how you greet someone Father? By insulting them.'I thought to myself.

"Hehe, you look pretty too papa!"Athanasia smiled.

Suddenly a awkward silence appeared.
"...."

______________________________________

So far me and Athanasia have meet up with Claude 2 more times, and had sweet (and Frightening) Father daughter time.

During these meetings I've realize...

No matter how pert and insolent me and Athy behaved. Claude didn't try killing us.

On contrary..The more me and Athanasia behaved like a scared child. The more normal and boring our answer was.

Oh Lord, when will the time will come where me and Athanasia lives somewhere peaceful. I can't stand seeing Claude.

____________________________________
Edited