5

Elizabeth

"follow me."Claude said as Felix,Lily, Athanasia and I followed him.

As I looked around. I noticed that Claude lead us to a lake.

'Is he planning drowning Athanasia in the lake? Cause..I won't let you do it.'I thought to myself.

"I was on my way to the lake. Get ready and join me."Claude says.

"But, your majesty i worry the princesses being around in water is.."Lily hesitates.

"What's there to worry about, when they're with me?"Claude looks at lily with a glare.

'Obviously you're the problem in here.'

"But—"When Lily was about to speak, I cut her off, She looked at me and I gave her a smile.

I hold on to lily dress causing her to look at me. I look at her and smiled.

'Don't fight him Lily or else you'll end up getting slaughtered."

"Don't you two wanna join me?"Claude asked.

'No. I really don't.'

"Yes, Athy and Elli wants to join papa!' Athanasia smiled.

'Oh, Lord help.'

He started to pick Athanasia up and put her in a large chair.

As it was my turn for him to pick me up. I stop him.

"I can do it myself."I said.

Claude looked at me surprised and said. "Alright."

'I definitely don't want to be carried by a Psycho.'

I got into the boat and sat next to Athanasia.

Athanasia

'Wow what a ride, all the emperor's boats like this? But how is it moving nobody is rowing this thing.'I thought to myself.

"What are you thinking about Athanasia?"Claude asked.

Don't talk to me, don't look at me.

'What should I say?? The weather is nice??'

"Your hair is sparkly and pretty papa!"I dodge his question and smiled warmly.

"How is your hair not wrinkled from sleeping Father? You barely brush your hair."Elizabeth said as look at her in horror.

'WHY DID YOU SAY THAT ELLI? NOW WE'RE DOOMED!'

"Papa probably use magic to fix his hair! Hehe, Papa has such sparkly hair. Athy like sparkling things!"I smiled. Claude hummed in respond.

'Not gonna lie his hair really pretty as gold..Am I obsessed with gold things because I'm poor in my previous life?'

"That reminds me, you two had that jewel pouch with you guys that day."Claude said.

"I kept your both treasures safe and sound. Why don't you both come and retrieve them yourself next time?"

'EHHH?!? WHAT?!'

'What clothes is that supposed to be from? Egypt? Greece? The kingdom of oil? Not gonna lie he looks good in it

'What clothes is that supposed to be from? Egypt? Greece? The kingdom of oil? Not gonna lie he looks good in it..'

'Hes Like.. sunbathing puma..I don't wanna admit it. He might kill us.'I thought

He's the type who can easily attach women..I can see why they would drawn to him. Diana really like Claude as well.

'Is our eyes the same as him?'I thought

______________________________________
Edited