7

Elizabeth

As I was in my thought's. Lily came in.

"Princess Elizabeth, Time to get dressed. "Lily claimed.

"Alright."I replied.

______________________________________

"Princesses I came to pick you up, His majesty wanted to see the Princesses."Felix said.

"Father wants to see us?"I asked, He nod.

"Athy wants to see Papa too!"Athy smiled.

"I guess..I do too?"I said hesitantly

As Felix pick up Athanasia he turned to me and started to pick me up.

"Wait stop!"I stopped him from carrying me.

"What is it princess?"He says confusedly.

"Elli doesn't like being pick up by anyone."Athanasia answered for me. I nodded.

"Ah, I see. My apologies princess."Felix replys.

"It's fine."

As we started to go to the palace.

We bumped into someone which is Mr whitey.

"Hello there, Sir robane and the one and only Princess Athanasia and Princess Elizabeth."a person greeted us.

"Ah, Duke. It's nice seeing you here."Felix smiles.

"It's also nice seeing you Felix. I see your with the beautiful princesses today."The guy smiles back.

'who is this again?'i thought to myself.

"Ah, yes. I'm taking the princesses to his highness."Felix replys.

"I was wondering if the princesses would like to have a playmate the same age as them."the guy suggested. Which caught my attention.

"Athy and Elli doesn't want a dumb playmate!"Athy replied.

"Well..he's not dump he is actually very smart."He laugh nervously.

"Athy and Elli don't need a playmate cause..Athy and Elli has Felix!"Athy replied, which made Felix touched.

"I guess, it wouldn't hurt if we accept his suggestion, right?"I stated as Athanasia looked at me surprised.

"He's very smart princess. I'm sure he won't disappoint you two."The guy said, I smiled.

"Very well."

"Well then, we'll be going now. Duke."Felix said.

"Alright, See you next time. Princess Elizabeth and Princess Athanasia."He waved at us as we leave.

______________________________________

We arrived to the palace and head to Claude study area.

"Papa!"Athanasia smiled as she run towards to Claude, jumping into his arms.

"Don't run in the palace like you own the place."Claude stated as he hold Athanasia.

'Rude much..'

Claude turned around to look at me.

"It's nice to see you again, Father."I greet him while bowing.

"Seems like Elizabeth has learned manners, unlike you Athanasia."Claude said.

"Papa is pretty too!"Athanasia responded.

"Father, We actually meet the so called "duke" on our way in here."i said.

Claude hummed in respond.

"Your majesty. he asked if the Princesses wanted a playmate but Princess Athanasia doesn't seem to accept the suggestion."Felix explained.

"Is that so? I can't imagine three kids running around in the palace."Claude replied.

"But, I'm interested being friends with his son."I said calmly. Claude looked at me with an surprised expression

"I have been lonely for the past few days Father. And I want to make friends."I explained.

"Very well then. Go ahead and do whatever you want. Elizabeth."Claude agreed.

'I never thought he would say yes..'I thought to myself.

"Athy doesn't need friend's. Cause Athy already has Papa and Felix!"Athy claimed as she smiled widely.

Claude looked at her and said."Is that so?"Athanasia nod.

'Let's see what will happen if I'm friends with Duke son.'I thought to myself.
______________________________________
Edited.