8

Elizabeth

I was waiting for Mr white son to arrived in the library, Suddenly Athanasia came in.

"Elli! Look what I found!"Athanasia said as she showed me a creature that looks like a puppy.

"Where did you get that?"I asked.

"I found it on the garden, and I found this man who slept in the bush."She answered.

'Man..?'

Suddenly someone entered the room..
It was Felix.

"Princess Elizabeth, You're visitor is here."Felix claimed.

"Let him in"I answered as I sat down.

Mr white son came into the room and greeted me and Athanasia.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Princess Athanasia and Princess Elizabeth."Mr white son bowed.

"No need to bow."I claimed, Athanasia nodded.

"I'll be leaving you three in here, Have fun."Felix said and left.

"Soo..what's your name?"I asked as I turned my head to Mr white son direction.

"Oh right! I forgot to introduce myself, my bad.."He said "My name is Ijekiel."

'Ijekiel..? You mean..He's the male lead in this story?'I thought to myself.

"Nice to meet you Mr whitey son!"Athanasia smiled.

"Mr whitey..?"ijekiel sweatdrop after hearing Athanasia calling his father "Mr Whitey".

"Please take a seat, Ijekiel"I claimed, he nod and sat down.

I noticed Athanasia looking at the door and I turned to her.

"You can leave if you want."I said.

"Oh okay! I'll be at our room, Kay?"She said as she was about to leave.

"Okay."I replied.

"Princess Elizabeth, How come..you're hair is white, While his majesty and Princess Athanasia are blond?"Ijekiel asked.

"Honestly..I don't know, but Lily said I'm gifted with white hair."I answered.

"Ahh..I see."He said as he looked down.

'I can tell he's trying to keep up this conversation." I thought.

"What are you're hobbies, Ijekiel?"I asked.

"Hobbies.? Well..I like reading."He answered.

"I guess we have something in common."I smiled.

(A/n; I'm lazy to keep up this conversation, I'll just skip—sorry if you wanted to read more about this Convo of theirs.)
_________________________________________

Me and ijekiel talked an hour, and he already left.

I was going to see Athanasia, She told me She'll be at our room and yet..she wasn't there.

I walked around in the palace looking for her, And I saw her in the garden with a child.

I walked up to Athanasia.

"I thought you said you were gonna be at our room?"I said as Athanasia looked at me happily.

"Sorry! I was bored so..I came in here with my—."She was cut off by the child.

"Friend."The child beside her said.

"That's great, I'm glad you have a friend Athanasia."I smiled.

"And what's your friend name, Athanasia?"I asked.

"Uhh.."She hesitate.

"It's Lucas."The child answered.

"Nice to meet you, Lucas, I'm Elizabeth, Athanasia twin sister."I said as I gave my hand to shook his hand.

"It's nice to meet you too, Elizabeth."Lucas replied and shook my hand.
______________________________________

A/n; I wrote this at school, that's why it's short.

Edited.