Author's Note

Author's Note.

   - here I am again (I never thought I'll be able to be on this part of my novel again), saying thank you for the nth time! Kung naka-abot ka sa part na 'to ng story, probably curious ka sa kung anong ending ng k'wento— o dahil natapos mo na ang k'wento. Either ways, thank you so much!

    - feedback? Suggestion? Questions and/or clarifications? Feel free to ask it! Comment it here or send me a private message in this account, or in the following social media accounts:

Facebook: Ayel Greigh | Abdiel Benedick Velasquez
Twitter: AyelBelaskes
Instagram : eybdyel
Telegram: AyelBelaskes

Behind the Story.

   - we have a lesson (I can't remember what it is in particular) in ESP when I was in grade 10 (2020), at included sa lesson na 'yon 'yung word na ‘suicidium’ which is a latin term for suicide. That's how it started, I simply wanted to create a story where in people will kill themselves voluntarily— a horror-thriller story, that's it.

   - It took a year and 6 months to be exact for me to finish writing this story, and now it's currently on #59 in Horror. Thank you so much for everyone na hindi tumigil sa paghihintay ng update! It's been tough for me to write in a limited and suffocating space, that's why.

About the Ending.

   - If you find it ‘bitin’— y'all should wait for the fourth and final installation of Sixth Sense Series. Though the story won't revolve on Eunice anymore, Hershie will be the main character and— 👀.

   - Kung may hindi man ako naplano sa story na 'to— that's everything and it includes the ending so please bear with it. I seriously don't know how to end it, but I clearly imagined how it supposed to end. And there you have it.

Acknowledgement.

   - forever grateful to Lord for giving me the absolute patience to work for this novel. Ilang beses kong naisip na huwag na ituloy 'to, but all thanks to Him, I continued, and that's why we're all here.

   - To my ESP teacher, Ma'am Eunice, who introduced me the word ‘suicidium’.

   - To my friends, pbweynnn , aeraceles , cid_uno, 33Hainnnamite33, Avrina_Laire, farramal , nekatronevig  and Ytaljio for staying with me during my weirdest and down-est moments. To Im_Andeng and Altatine for being the best ates in the planet Earth, sana i-mine na kayo.

   - To all the readers! Thank you thank you! I won't reach this far if you're not with me! I am driven by your existence.

   - And to myself. Ito yata unang beses na in-acknowledge ko sarili ko. After everything you've been through matapos mo lang 'tong story na 'to, I'm so proud of you! You deserve to be happy, always.

Others.

   - no book 2 for Suicidium, but as most of you know, Suicidium's the 3rd installation of Sixth Sense Series. Wait for the fourth book in the series, and see you there!

While waiting, you can read the first book in the series : Precognition. If you're done reading that novel, you can read my other stories. Just roam around my profile.

   - Yesz! We're joining Wattys 2021, for the 5th time (year). Naihabol ko pa 😭.

"Appreciate all the blessings,"