occurence

It was 5 pm and Joshua was getting ready to go to Jeonghan's house. Sadly, the others couldn't join due to personal activities, so they're left with each other.

"Bye, mom! See you tomorrow!" He waved, as his mother smiled lightly, he jogged through the busy streets of Seoul and panted as soon as he reached the door.

"Come inside, my parents aren't home." Jeonghan said as the door was still opening. After Joshua settled down, they watched movies together on the couch, they played games, they sang, they cried, and they laughed and laughed. Joshua missed this.

He missed the feeling of someone as special as Jeonghan, he missed his laugh, his scent, and his smile. But he was here now, so it was all that mattered. He stared at Jeonghan, smiling. Jeonghan's side profile looked amazing, ethereal, in fact.

As Jeonghan's laughter died down, Joshua slowly puts his head down on Jeonghan's shoulder, making the other melt into his touch. A few hours later, it was 3 am already and they were starting to get tired.

After a few minutes, they pulled away from their cuddling session to stare at each other. "You look pretty, Shua." Jeonghan said. As Jeonghan said that, Joshua's eyes lit up, it glistened, "Thank you." he muttered, almost stuttering.

Jeonghan planted a kiss on Joshua's forehead, making the other freeze. Joshua slowly lifted his head up to face Jeonghan, Jeonghan was staring at him with wide eyes, smiling like an idiot.

"I'm-," Joshua started, "w-what?" he stammered through his words, but before he could finish panicking, Jeonghan just laughed sweetly, making the other just breathe out a chuckle and let out a big smile.

"You're cute when you're confused, Ji." Jeonghan blabbered, pausing the movie, "...Thanks, Han." Joshua just responded back, feeling slightly defeated, nonetheless, he liked it.

Joshua leaned in again to bury his head in Jeonghan's chest, instead, Jeonghan cupped Joshua's cheeks and kissed him, softly. Joshua's eyes widened, not having enough time to process what was happening, he just gave into it.

They moved in sync, tilting both their heads to let the other's lips fit into his. As Jeonghan leaned forward to make Joshua comfortable, Joshua smiled.They pulled away to catch their breath, only to stare at each other.

As both boys breathed out a laugh, they leaned in again to hug each other. This time, Joshua was now the big spoon. As comfortable silence filled up the living room, they just sat there, comfortably.

Minutes felt like an eternity, during those minutes, Jeonghan already fell asleep in Joshua's arms. Joshua on the other hand felt like crying. Hell, he already was, as he sang the song Jeonghan sang to his girlfriend, tears fell down.

Jeonghan and Joshua met 2 years ago, and they met at the time where Jeonghan was a nerdy, nobody. But of course, being the unlucky nobody he is, dating the most beautiful girl in Jeonghan's eyes.

Yes, she was pretty, but she had an evil attitude. Of course, Joshua knew about her deeds but didn't want to ruin Jeonghan's happiness. But a year ago, on their anniversary, December 30. Jeonghan came home to Joshua sobbing, why?

The girl, Park Jisoo, broke up with him and said harmful words. And it spread across the campus, making Jeonghan feel humiliated. But Seungkwan, being the dramatic, bad bitch he is. Gave the older a makeover.

They chopped off his long platinum hair and it was replaced with a brown undercut. Everyone, including Joshua, was stunned. Park Jisoo of course, wanted to get back with him, which he rejected, as Joshua insisted.

Kissing, cuddling, making out, all of these will be such a common occurrence for these two.

---

post from 2020

yoonhannie

the power i have when i get a fucking haircut HAH BITCH, thanks @boobearbitch for the haircut, love you kwan!

801k likes 7000 comments...

sound_of_coups : now thats character development

boobearbitch : a+ for the effort to tag and thank me 💛
> yoonhannie : i love you too UWU
> seokshine : ew gay
> joshishua : ^ says the one who has 2 fucking boyfriends
> seokshine : i got game

kekekenginamoooo : the glow up pop off king

mina's bitch : the DUALITY oh my god i love you
> yoonhannie : likewise, love 💛

shane 🥀 : yoon jeonghan? the nerd from pledis high?
> yoonhannie : it is i, see you in school!

---

a;n - finally did chapter two, this took long to make because of schoolwork, do people even read this 
[edited]