idiots, in love, in desperate need of therapy.

[jicheol crumbs]

It was currently 2 am, and Jihoon was walking back to his apartment from work. As he walked through the lonely streets in Seoul, he saw a familiar figure. So creepily familiar, that he was to call out the figure's name. 

"Seungcheol? I-is that you?" He stuttered, and as the figure heard his words, the figure shot its head up to see a man, Seungcheol. "Jihoon, what are you doing here?" He asked, his voice, dry and croaky.

"I was getting back from work-" before he could finish, Seungcheol wrapped his arms around Jihoon, missing his scent. Now it may look like it's so rushed, but Jihoon has been ditching his friends for this mysterious Seungcheol. Seungcheol is Jihoon's online friend, but a few weeks ago. They discovered that they were very close to each other, which led to one thing. 

Jihoon tried to escape from Seungcheol's grasp, but he was so strong. So he was just there, getting cuddled up in his arms. Jihoon heard sniffles, his hair felt slightly wet, he managed to look up at Seungcheol, who was crying. 

"Why are you crying, Choi?" He asked, Seungcheol wiped his cheeks, smiling sadly. "My girlfriend broke up with me." 

---They both ended up in Jihoon's slightly messy apartment, which Seungcheol found lovely. As Jihoon went inside his room, he saw Seungcheol staring at some piece of paper. 

"Jihoon, what's this, 'for Seungcheol'?" Seungcheol asked, absolutely confused. The paper appeared to be lyrics, for...Seungcheol?

"Shit." Jihoon cursed, he sighed and groaned. "fuck.." He cursed under his breath again. "you know what, get comfortable, Seungcheol. I'll be back." He said, mentally facepalming. 

Jihoon was going to let it go and let it out. No matter what the answer is, he'll accept it. Jeonghan gave him that advice, and it helped. A lot.

A few minutes later, they were both inside Jihoon's room, with Seungcheol in a burrito blanket, as he likes to call it. 

Jihoon breathed in and out, and then he starts playing the notes on his guitar, constantly looking at Seungcheol and at the piece of paper. Singing beautifully.

Do you hear me, I'm talking to youAcross the water across the deep blue oceanUnder the open sky, oh my, baby I'm tryingBoy, I hear you in my dreamsI feel your whisper across the seaI keep you with me in my heartYou make it easier when life gets hard. Lucky I'm in love with my best friendLucky to have been where I have beenLucky to be coming home againOoohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh, they don't know how long it takesWaiting for a love like thisEvery time we say goodbyeI wish we had one more kissI'll wait for you, I promise you, I will. Lucky I'm in love with my best friendLucky to have been where I have beenLucky to be coming home againLucky we're in love in every wayLucky to have stayed where we have stayedLucky to be coming home someday and so I'm sailing through the seaTo an island where we'll meetYou'll hear the music fill the airI'll put a flower in your hair. Through the breezes through the trees.Move so pretty you're all I seeAs the world keeps spinning roundYou hold me right here right nowLucky I'm in love with my best friendLucky to have been where I have beenLucky to be coming home againI'm lucky we're in love in every wayLucky to have stayed where we have stayedLucky to be coming home somedayOoohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh oohOoooh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

(yes i used jason mraz because king and please pretend its jihoon's song, go king jason)

As Jihoon opened his eyes from focusing on the song, he saw Seungcheol sobbing, Jihoon chuckled. "Stop crying, Cheol-ah." He said nonchalantly, smiling. Seungcheol just leaped into Jihoon arms, sobbing like shit. 

"Fuck you." Seungcheol muttered, from under Jihoon. "So what does this make us now?" Jihoon asked, making Seungcheol pull away and stare at him. 

"I like you, Lee Jihoon." said Seungcheol, and Jihoon just kissed him, sweetly. 

"I love you too, idiot." Jihoon just responded, burying his head in Seungcheol's chest. 

A few hours later, they both fell asleep, embraced in each other's arms, their cheeks with tear stains. 

They met long ago, around 2019. 

They were so awkward at first until they started talking in calls, and sent photos of each other. 

Around August 2020, they talked about where they lived, as they wanted to hang out sometime.

They realized they were so close to each other that they met from time to time, which led to the disappearance of Jihoon for the past few fucking days.

The thing is, Jihoon didn't even know Seungcheol had a girlfriend. Until last week, before the confession.

They're just two idiots, in love and in desperate need of therapy.

---

a;n - jicheol crumbs because i have been CRYING over this bitches since like a few days ago SO this is valid shit

this chapter sucks, but if it's for jicheol, nothing is shit, except this BUT ALRIGHT-

[edited]