tears

Jeonghan woke up, groaning damn hard.

"Ah fuck..what happened yesterday?" he mumbled, zoning out.

As he recalled the events from yesterday, he went to a club, drank with Junhui, talked about Seungcheol and the others- wait.

"Was that all a dream?"

He muttered and closed his eyes, trying to remember what happened yesterday, then he opened his eyes in shock.

"It wasn't..real?" he pointed out with his finger, shocked.

It was true, he was out with Junhui to get drunk, which led to a dream of meeting Joshua and the others again.

Has it really been 4 years?

A few moments passed by, he realized he was actually back in Korea. He changed into new clean clothes and exited the house his aunt lived in.

He walked through the streets of Gyeonggi, oh how he missed his hometown. (cha cha cha???)

His phone chimed, it read,

baby woo | 9:37 AMH
YUNG lets meet up hyung! junhui's coming along!

replying to baby woo: alright~! see you at that cafe he talked about then :D

He turned off his phone and fixed his long hair and walked to a vendor, buying some candy.

He wasn't that much of a candy person, but he missed the Korean candy specialties.

When he arrived at the cafe, he was greeted with multiple couples, he didn't mind it at all, actually.

He was used to Wonwoo and Junhui being cringy in front of him, and it did take time for him to adapt to the loving natures of being in a relationship.

"Jeonghan-hyung! Over here!!" Wonwoo waved over, "cutie." Jeonghan thought, smiling.

"Hey, how were the past few days?" Jeonghan asked, sitting across Junhui and Wonwoo.

"Alright for me, I met up with some friends, it has been smooth so far," Junhui started, "minus the club part." he pointed out, checking his phone.

"Goes the same for me, I met up with some friends and went to the mall with them, I bought some new clothes too!" Wonwoo mentioned, sitting up to let both boys see his outfit.

"Good for you guys, I've been alright so far as well. My head is shit tho." Jeonghan responded, tying his hair and scratching his head, being a little bit irritated about his shit of a headache.

"Got any plans for the rest of the day?" Wonwoo asked as the waiter came to their table. 

"Well..I might just visit a place..again." Jeonghan responded with a hint of amusement.

"I might just stay at home with Junhui. You don't have any plans, right?" He mentioned and both boys turned their heads to Junhui who was now playing some games on his phone. 

"Yeah." He nonchalantly answered. 

---

Jeonghan arrived at the scary, nostalgic mansion. It was clean, and it looked decent as if someone still lives inside. 

He knocked hesitantly, after getting no response, he opened the door to see boxes. 

Jeonghan quickly rushed to the pile of boxes and one caught his eye.

To : Yoon Jeonghan, Seoul, ******* 

From: Hong Jisoo, America, *******

Jeonghan's eyes widened, "Shua..?" he muttered. 

He quickly roamed the house to find a knife, he quickly slit one of the boxes open, and it revealed a ton of paintings

There were unfinished ones, but they were mostly all finished. 

After inspecting the whole box, at the very bottom, there was a letter, it was dusty and dirty. But seeing the familiar handwriting of Joshua made Jeonghan snatch the letter, "shit shit shit shit.." he muttered, in a hushed tone. 

 Hey Jeonghan, it's me, how have you been? 

After knowing you were in America, I moved back after a few weeks! I didn't follow you, don't worry. 

Let's interact some time again, okay? I miss you a lot, I really do. 

I even kept all of your gifts and crafts! They are now on display on my very special shelf. 

I hope you liked the paintings I sent~ I worked really hard to make them <3

It's been days since you're gone! And I'm already sending gifts to your house, I'd send them to Gyeonggi but it cost a lot to ship ;(

I hope you see this and don't clean the paintings! If they're dirty, then they are! 

Whoever reads this, Jeonghan or not, stay safe and take care. <3

"He's still so considerate of others.." Jeonghan muttered, tears falling down his face.  "Wow." He breathed out, it's been 4 years. 

A few hours later, he finished opening all the boxes, it turns out they were all sent by his friends. "god.." he mumbled, rubbing his eyes. His eyes were puffy and red.

There were no tears left to cry, is there still love to give, when Hong Jisoo, has finally let his first love go?

---

a;n- YALL I AM SO SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER WAS PUBLISHED SO LATE :( I'm having A REALLY HARD TIME with school, and i feel like shit now aha 

im so sorry again! forgive me, but this story is ending real soon, SORRY- and im also thinking of posting a oneshot book?? for svt?? idk yet?? BUT YEAH!!

[edited]