separated

It has been 5 weeks since the incident and Joshua is now at school. After weeks of crying, eating and just being so empty.

He now had the courage to come back to school. When he arrived at the lobby of the campus, he was greeted with hugs by everyone.

They were now walking around campus after class, "did you see Jeonghan anywhere?" When Joshua asked the question, Seokmin and Seungkwan's smiles dropped.

"Did he not hear?" Seungkwan mumbled, looking at Seokmin who was looking at him with wide eyes. "Shua..." he started.

"Jeonghan dropped out." He said hesitantly, Joshua's eyes widened. "what..?" he breathed out.

"He left school, without saying a word." Minghao interrupted, sitting beside Joshua.

"Why?" Joshua asked, disappointed but not surprised. "Who knows?" Minghao responded nonchalantly, zoning out.

"I hope he's okay tho," Minghao mentioned, placing his head on Joshua's chest.

"I hope so."

---

Jeonghan plopped down on the mattress, sighing loudly.

Within those 5 weeks, they moved to San Francisco, his parents have decided that Jeonghan will no longer be focusing on academics, but on writing.

Jeonghan has become a writer 2 weeks ago, along with the help of Jeon Wonwoo and Wen Junhui.

They have discussed on an upcoming collab of both writers, Jeonghan and Wonwoo. Junhui is just there for moral support.

"Hyung, who's this?" asked Wonwoo, pointing to a picture of Jeonghan and a girl.

Jeonghan looked at the picture frame and frowned, "uhm," he swallowed.

"She's my sister." He responded, Wonwoo pointed a look at him which says 'she's dead isn't she?'.

Of course, Jeonghan noticed that, and he nodded. Making Wonwoo nod his head up and down.

"She's ethereal." He murmured, making Jeonghan smile sadly. "Thank you, she died due to stress...to save me." He responded back, staring at the open window.

The sunlight reflected on the picture frame making her shine. "May I ask why, hyung?" Wonwoo asked, bringing the picture frame to the desk Jeonghan was at and sitting beside him.

"My parents hated my soul," he started, laughing it off. "They both wanted another daughter and was planning to abort me, but they couldn't. They made my sister's promise." He sighed.

He took the silence as a signal go continue, "my sister wanted me to live happily, they promised her. Here I am now." he mumbled, wiping the tears that threatened to fall.

"Mr and Mrs Yoon..wow." Wonwoo muttered. "It's all in the past now anyway." Jeonghan just smiled bitterly.

---

"Hyung?" Soonyoung asked, scanning the dirty living room, he walked through the halls of Joshua's house and opened his bedroom door.

Joshua was staring at the window as the raindrops drizzled, "tears really are just raindrops, from our own storms." he mumbled.

Soonyoung gave a pointed look, thinking Joshua was being so damn sentimental over Jeonghan, but who wouldn't be? He missed him, he loved him.

"I brought snacks, and some coffee." Soonyoung said, placing the bag beside Joshua. He sat down next to him, "Soonyoung."

"Yeah?" He responded to Joshua's call.

"How are things with your boyfriend?" Joshua asked, looking at Soonyoung. Soonyoung stared back, with wide eyes. He was going through so much, he felt so bad.

"Uh- Chan is doing alright, a-are you?" he asked.

"I am now, I have accepted it already. It didn't hurt when he blocked me, it hurt me when he didn't even say goodbye."

"What do you mean, hyung?"

"I know he loves me, and the feeling is mutual, really. But he just left...so abruptly, even Mr and Mrs Yoon didn't inform me."

"So that was why you left do early after class today? To sulk about the Seungcheol was the one who got received a goodbye from Jeonghan hyung?" teased Soonyoung.

"Yeah. But I can't stop him, they have been friends for years, without me." He laughed, looking at Soonyoung.

"Everything will be okay soon, we're here for you."

"Haha. Thanks, Soonyoung."

He was devastated to be separated away from Jeonghan, but if he's happy, then there's nothing to worry about anymore.

---

a;n - AAAAA i am so sorry for updating so late!! i was sick and i am currently on my period, so i apologize! idk if you call this a filler tho, but anyway ty for reading!

[edited]