valid

"Cheol! Let's go!"

"Alright!" Seungcheol responded to Seokmin's calling, he pulled up his suitcase and went outside to the living room.

He glanced at a picture, a picture of 10 boys. He scanned their young faces, oh how he missed them.

It has been 4 years since it happened, and times have changed. Seungkwan is in New York to pursue his dream as an MC. He's back at Korea tho.

Joshua is at Los Angeles to spend time with his family, but is back at Korea to celebrate Christmas. A lot has changed really.

He smiled, he missed Jeonghan's touch. He's happy with Jihoon, but he can't deny that he once had feelings for the angelic boy.

"It's been a while, come back, Jeonghan. Rest with us, let's be happy, yeah?"

---

Jeonghan quickly finalized the last page of his novel, quickly publishing it.

As soon as he heard the notification, he turned off his laptop and shoved it into his suitcase.

Minutes later, he was at the airport with 3 other men, he panted, eyeing the building.

"Wonwoo."

Wonwoo looked at him.

"Let's go back home."

"Let's go!!!" A boy replied, jumping up and down, excited to see his hometown again.

"Feng Jun, you're sitting with me!" Junhui swung his arm over Feng Jun's neck, making the boy struggle to escape his grasp.

"Welcome to San Airlines, please proceed to the waiting area."

Hearing the familiar voice made Jeonghan's heart rise. It has been 4 years since he was back in Korea, and he was excited.

He never forgot about the other 10, but he's let them go now. He doesn't need to worry about them anymore, why? Because he knows they're in good hands.

A few hours later, they arrived at the airport in Seoul, they exited the building and stared in awe, it was cold, very cold.

The lamps were bright, the snow drizzled on them, their breaths were hot.

They bid each other goodbye and went back home.

Jeonghan found himself in the old mansion, his parents have left him all alone now. He didn't care really, he himself was wealthy enough to survive on his own, but still, he still lacked his parents' love.

He opened the door to see the interior being new, and clean.

What the fuck? How? Why? What?

As soon as he heard a loud, high-pitched laugh, he knew that it belonged to his shining friend, Lee Seokmin.

He can't just leave, can he? It's his house, but he's scared to face them.

After basically being MIA, who would like to face them? Who knows what they might say.

He put his luggage just next to the sofa. And went up the stairs.

His heart raced, tears threatened to fall, but he blinked them away.

He raised his hand up, took a deep breath, and knocked.

knock, knock, knock.

The noise inside died down immediately, a boy opened the door, and saw it was

Chan?

"...hi?"

He greeted the younger, who was looking at him in shock.

"J-Jeonghan hyung.." Chan stammered, losing energy in his knees, he fell to the ground, making everyone exclaim, including Jeonghan.

"Oh my god, are you alright?" Jeonghan dropped his body down to Chan's height, caressing his cheeks.

"Hyung.." Chan stared at him, he scanned Jeonghan, Jeonghan now had long hair, and it was blonde, he looked angelic.

"Oh my god, Chan. I am so fucking sorr-" Before the older could finish, Chan cried his eyes out on Jeonghan's chest.

"Hyung!" He cried out, making everyone gather.

Jeonghan stood up, along with Chan crying behind him.

"Hi." He waved awkwardly, not knowing what to say.

It's been years since they haven't heard from each other, what else would they say?

He was tackled with a hug, by everyone, squishing him.

Hours have passed, it was like nothing even changed.

They were all happy to have Jeonghan back, but Jeonghan believed one didn't. That being, Hong Joshua, of course.

Which was wrong, so, so wrong.

Joshua missed him quite a lot actually, he missed him to the point he went back to America to find him in LA, only realizing Jeonghan was in San Francisco.

As everyone started to leave, only the three were left.

Him, Joshua, and Seungcheol.

After not so comfortable and awkward silence, Jeonghan spoke up

"I'm sorry."

"Mistakes are mistakes, apologies are apologies, and I have forgiven one of them." Joshua responded.

"Despite Shua being wise, we forgive you Han. We were young, we were naive. We were carefree. You didn't do anything wrong." Seungcheol mentioned.

"Thank you guys. I love you both so much." He looked at both boys, salty tears falling from his eyes.

"Don't be." Joshua said, hugging Jeonghan tightly.

Seungcheol joined them, crying.

"We love you Jeonghan, you are valid." Both boys said in sync, making Jeonghan just cry harder and harder.

---

a;n - AAAAAA this fic is almost coming to an end!

i was so sick for the past few days AND im also on my period which is such a bum but YEAH ty for reading today ehe

a surprise is waiting on the next chapter

[edited]