two minus one, is equivalent to zero.

Joshua plopped down the fluffy mattress, groaning. 

"Hyung, you good?" A boy asked, eating a pack of Oreos. 

"I am now, come here." As Joshua gestured for the boy to come closer and lie with him, the boy put down the pack of Oreos on the bedside table, lying with Joshua.

"How was work?" he asked, his head buried in Joshua's neck. 

"It was alright." He asked, and the boy just hummed in response. 

"I've been thinking," the boy started, "yeah?" 

"We should go back to Korea, Joshua." he looked up at his boyfriend with admiring eyes. 

"Oh? Of course, why not?" He looked at the younger endearingly. 

"I've been meaning to go back home, with you." He smiled, taking in the scent of Joshua.

"Sollie, of course. Why not?" Joshua replied, whining about how lovely his partner was.

"Sofia has been wanting to see you too, along with mom, and mother too." He muttered as he stared at Joshua. 

"We're not even married yet, Hansol. Yet you call my mom, 'mother' already? Are we that old?" Joshua chuckled, rubbing Hansol's back.

"Still! Who knows, I might be the one proposing too." He singsongs, smiling cheekily.

"I love you, Chwe Hansol." He mentioned, they've been dating for 2 years, yet those three words still feel so new to both of them. 

"I know, Hong Jisoo, I know." Although Hansol has never said those same words to Joshua, he cherishes those words, it's better than those rumors, those goodbyes

After Hansol fell asleep, Joshua stared at the promise rings they both wore, he smiled as he thought of Jeonghan. "I'm sorry, Jeonghan, but two minus one, is equivalent to zero."

[END]

a;n - i will make an epilogue for all of them, don't worry.

jeonghan might stay single, WE NEVER KNOW- but here's the end, sorry if the end disappointed yall, ily guys <3

and yes the title of this chapter is VERY much inspired by the upcoming bside of ATTACCA, 2 minus 1 :)

[edited]