Chapter 25

Arjun

I decided to propose her.. this valentine's Day but I'm still unable to form guts. Aarav supported my decision and suggested me to give some signs not to shock her with my sudden confession.

And as decided I started sending her small notes daily and she gladly accepted it even after knowing it's me..

I don't know what she must be thinking of my small gesture but hope she wouldn't mind.

And dint know when a week passed in a blink that it's just a day prior to the Valentine's Day and I'm already sweating thinking of what's gonna happen tomorrow.

And today we four came to the theater on continuous request of the movie lover Anusha and as usual Divya got engrossed in the movie.

This is the reason I started hating movies now.. while all my concentration is on her she always has her eyes on the screen completely ignoring my presence beside.

"Ahem", I tried to gain her attention

"Don't distract Arjun", she said blankly

"I'm bored Divi", I made a face

"Why are we here then? Watch the movie", she said

"It's better watching you", I said

"You where doing the same", she stated

"You observed?", I asked surprised

"Ofcourse Arjun, you are right beside me and starting me like no tomorrow", she made a face now

"And you din't mind?", I smirked

"I minded disturbing myself from the screen", she smirked

I don't know if she said wantedly or that's actually true, but she made my little hopes fall down instantly.

I see Aarav is also in the same situation where Anu isn't allowing him to speak a word.. damn, unlike any other these two are the same when it comes to movies.

I don't know when I closed my eyes that I felt someone shaking me suddenly.

"Wake-up Arjun", Divya said

"Did I just sleep?", I asked yawning

"Certainly yes", she glared

"Oh sorry, the movie is done?", I asked

"Yeah, that's why I'm waking you up", she answered

"Ok now home?", I asked

"Yeah, only after you wash your face and come", she smirked

"I just slept Divi, I'm in my complete senses", I defended

"Still what's wrong in a face wash.. go", she pushed me

I smiled and went to the washroom and washed my face as she ordered me to..

I went back and found Divya alone looking at her phone.

"Hey, where are they?" I asked

"Aarav wanted to spend some time with her itseems, so he took Anu and left already", she smiled

"Oh okay then come, let's also go", I said

I took a step near Divya to hold her hand who was standing parallel to the wall.. I somehow slipped my leg and fell forward towards Divya and she caught my waist balancing me.

Eventually she was locked in between the wall and me and looked straight into my eyes.

For a moment I felt myself lost in her eyes that I din't realize when my hands reached her cheeks pushing her baby hairs behind her ears which where sticking to her lips which only I had the right to.