Chapter 29

Divya

We all enjoyed and before we leave home Nidhi Di called us inside to show her house and we happily went in.

As soon as we reached Aarav's room, I walked to his balcony and took a deep breath looking at the view.

"Do you have some kind of balcony obsession?", Arjun asked

I laughed at his statement and nodded is yes.

"Yeah, I love when there's an attached balcony to the room and somehow I love looking out through this", I replied smiling

He smiled and kept looking at me making me look away under his gaze.

"So Divi you'll come with Arjun right? Me and Nidhi are planning for a dinner date tonight", Bhai said

"Sure Bhai, Arjun will drop me.. and all the best", I winked

Bhai smiled at me and looked at Nidhi Di who's already blushing looking at Bhai.. they look perfect together!

"Ok cool then, Anu wanna shop a few itseems.. you guys wanna join?", Aarav asked

I was gonna reply while Arjun spoke..

"No Aarav, you guys continue", Arjun said

I pouted coz I really wanna accompany Anu, she's my shopping partner.. but anyways, let them spent some time together..

"Ok then, I'll just freshen up and come.. you guys sit meanwhile", Aarav said going in the washroom

"Me too.. I'll use Di's room", Anu said moving out

Arjun looked at me and walked towards me while suddenly he hit the bed cot and fell on me while I fell back on the couch near by. 

I felt numb feeling my bosoms hit his front while his hands on my shoulder and mine on his waist. We where dead close that our noses where touching and our lips where not even an inch apart.

I instantly got flashes of my kiss we shared that rainy night.. I shifted my gaze to his eyes from his lips but I saw his gaze on my lips such that I parted my lips with nervousness..

Yes I'm nervous!

I'm nervous, but don't wanna push him.. neither I don't know what and how to react now..

"Ar.. Arjun", I whispered

"Hmm", he hummed huskily

Damn that husky voice of his..

Ok, what should I say now? Get up? Stand up? Move? Back off? Heck, I don't know anything.. such a clueless idiot I'm.

He moved my baby hair behind my ear and tilting towards me he kissed my cheek with his soft lips that I instantly missed his touch the moment he backed off..

"What do you make me do Divi?", He whispered huskily while his lips touched my ear

"Arjun", I whispered covering my face in his chest

I saw him smile and adjusting himself on me without keeping his weight, he lifted my face and kissed my cheek, forehead, both my eyes, my chin and finally looked into my eyes with so much love.

"Ahem ahem what's going on?", We heard Aarav's voice

Shit, he came back from the washroom and probably the view he saw is totally different from what's happening..

I moved back and tried to get up but Arjun caged me with his both arms on my either side and I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Get out Aarav", Arjun said