Chapter 50

Arjun

I felt tensed that moment Divya came.. I hope nitya doesn't speak anything disappointing her now.

"Oh finally, I thought you wouldn't come back only", Nitya smirked

Shit, I din't even know what to speak that time.. this is seriously not the time for me to tell anything, I was feeling dizzy already probably coz I was dehydrated..

"Nitya please, can you leave for now?",I asked politely before she could tell anything to Divya

"You should say that to your wife Arjun, she's using you like this and you stay quite?", Nitya asked

"What, what do you mean?", Divya asked

And before I could react nitya showed her the pictures and I see Divya looked shocked.

"This isn't what it seems to be", Divya said confidently

They where talking something and nothing entered my brain, I felt I may faint any moment now.

"Arjun", Divya called and I looked at her

"Do you really believe this?", She asked while her eyes went moist

"Divi, and nitya please.. can we discuss tomorrow?", I said feeling heavy inside

I couldn't say anything coz once I do this isn't gonna end soon.. and I just dint had that energy to speak anything further..

I looked at Divya who's already looking at me and tears began to flow down her cheeks.. shit!! Did I just mess up?

She turned around and left the place while I was calling her but she just left the room.

"Nitya leave now", I yelled

"But Arjun, you should think of it", she said

"I know what to do nitya, you are no one in our relationship so please go", I shouted

She left rolling her eyes and went and while I was going down for Divya I got a call.. damn, it was from one of my business partner and attending the call I realized I had a few urgent mails to forward and sitting back on the couch I did all that..

I din't know when I drifted to sleep unknowingly and the next morning I was surprised seeing myself sleeping on the couch in the sitting position only..

That's when I remembered what happened yesterday.. Divi!!

I got up and went down calling her name continuously.. I searched the whole house and got scared not finding her anywhere there.

I came back to my room to call her and that's when my eyes fell on a piece of paper near my laptop.

I wondered what it is and picked it and realized it was from Divya, I very well know her handwriting..

I'm sure by the time you are reading this you must be having so many questions within.. firstly, this wasn't expected from you Arjun.. trust me it hurts, hurts more than anything that you failed to trust me!

I thought our relation was based on trusty and faith on eachother but probably I was wrong to assume such..

I loved you Arjun, but I can't compromise on my self respect when someone questions on my character.. your dear friend Nitya kept saying whatever she wanted about be and you stood there listening to all that crap..