First Day

Pokemon Trainer High.  A place where Pokemon Trainers fourteen and up can go to study to be the best Pokemon Trainer they can be.  On the outside, it seems like a perfect school.  But on the inside is where it all happens.  This is your ticket into the complex underworld that is Pokemon High.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

On the first day of school, Ash Ketchum woke up at 7:30, like always, and went out for a walk.  Since school didn't start until 9:00, he took his time.  He walked back in the door at 8:30, and got dressed in the school uniform.  He put everything he'd need, pajamas, toothbrush, Pokemon, and headed off to school.  He looked at the building and took a moment to really study the way it was built, how carefully every support beam and steel siding piece was placed.  Ash was really into architecture, but more as a hobby than anything else.  He was 17 years old, and blissfully unaware of how dramatic school can get.  But when he signed up for Pokemon Trainer High, he got more than he bargained for.  Ash took a deep breath, and walked in the front door.  The halls were empty, surprisingly.  He checked the wall clock.  It was 8:55.  Shouldn't more people be here by now?  He wondered.  He shrugged and headed to the gym for the assembly.  At 9:00 sharp, the assembly started.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Dawn Anderson wasn't your typical student.  She either woke up too early or too late.  She did the bare minimum or too much on her assignments.  She either spoke too much or too little.  She turned in her homework too early or too late.  She always wondered what was wrong with her.  Her phone beeped, signaling her alarm.  She checked the time.  8:00.  She sighed, and rolled out of bed.  She took the sides of her hair, and tied them back with a bow, and changed into the school uniform.  Although the school was called Pokemon Trainer High, it was an academy, where students stayed in dorms.  She packed her bag, grabbed her Pokemon, and almost left for school.  Then, she ran back up to her room and grabbed her favorite bunny.  She hugged it tightly, then put it in her schoolbag and ran out the door.  She got to school at 8:45, and ran to the gym.  Dawn was 17 years old today.  She should not be this careless, she knew that.  But it wasn't her fault.  She just didn't know what to do.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Drew Hayes wasn't looking forward to the first day of school.  It wasn't that he got bad grades.  It wasn't that he didn't like his teachers or his teachers didn't like him.  It wasn't even than he was a bad kid.  He just didn't like school.  He'd rather draw than learn about the square root of pi.  Sighing, he got out of bed, put on the school uniform, and started packing his bag.  He wondered why he was going to school in the first place.  Then, a vision of a girl he met last year hit him.  Her long brown hair, and sparkling blue eyes.  He blushed, and walked out the door.  He approached the school building at 8:50.  The sheer height of it intimidated him.  But, he swallowed his fear, and walked inside towards the gym.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

May Maple was the only person she knew that actually like school.  She loved learning, reading, anything that had to do with school.  Except homework.  May HATED homework.  She'd put everything of until the last minute.  Thankfully, she was exceptionally smart, so she always got full credit on her assignments.  And, this year, a cute boy she met would be going to her school.  She giggled in excitement, and pulled her side bangs back in a bow.  She wanted to look nice to impress him.  When she left her house and got to school, she saw the green-haired boy.  She blushed and turned away, walking towards the gym.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Everyone had someone they were trying to impress.  Whether it was their parents, a cute girl, or a teacher, they were all trying to impress someone.  Some people will succeed, some will fail.  But all in all, they will learn from their mistakes.