LERTHENIL-LOOKS 5 HUMAN YEARS] [LEGOLAS-LOOKS 12 HUMAN YEARS]

I was skipping down the palace halls when I saw a small brunette girl talking to my brother. I don't think so. My small 5 year old human like body made it's way to Legolas. "Leggy!" I whined. "What." he spat. I ignored his rudeness and asked "Who's that?" pointing at the girl." She smiled at me, but my frown stayed right side up. "Her name is Arniel." he said, smiling at the girl.

       Ew, Leggy likes her. "Where's Ada?" I asked. "In the throne room." he said. As I wobbled away, I hear this 'Arniel' say, "She's so cute."

       Cute my dirty diaper you dumb elleth. No one takes my Leggy.

       I ran into the throne room screaming for Ada, completely ignoring the man talking to him. "Adaaaaa!" I yelled, climbing up the stairs to his throne. Once I got up there, I hugged his knee, as he was sitting down. "Excuse me Lord Celeborn." he said to the Elf. "What's wrong Lerthenil?" he asked me, placing me on his lap. "Leggy doesn't like me anymore!" I cried into his robes. "What do you mean?" he asked. "He found a new sister!" I cried again. "I'm sure that isn't true. Let me finish my business with Lord Celeborn and then we can do talk to him, alright?" He said. I nodded and laid on his chest. "I am terribly sorry, Celeborn." Ada apologized. "No need for apologies, Thranduil. I have a daughter of my own. This happens to me frequently also." Celeborn said,

       They discussed borders and other lands for a while longer before Lord Celeborn took his leave. "Thank you King Thranduil." Celeborn said to Ada. He then looked to me and said, "Goodbye Princess Lerthenil," with a smile. I shyly waved at him, then he left.

       "Now, Lerthenil. What were you talking about earlier? Legolas found a new sister?"Ada asked. I nodded. "Well I only had one daughter and she is with me right now. Will you take me to his new sister?" he asked. I nodded, grabbed his first two fingers, and walked him to where I saw Leggy and Arniel last. They happened to still be there. "See Ada." I said, catching both of the young Elves attention. "M-my lord." Arniel bowed. "Ada. What are you doing here?" Legolas asked.

       "Lerthenil thought you found a new sister and that you don't like her anymore. Is that true?" Ada asked and placed me on his hip. Legolas blushed while Ada smirked at him. "N-no. I could never replace Lerthenil." he said, Ada looked at me and smiled. "See, he didn't replace you."

       I motioned to Ada that I needed to whisper something in his ear. He leaned down and placed his pointy ear by my face. I cupped my hands and whispered, "I don’t like her." "Why?" Ada whispered back. "Don't you think she's pretty?" I shook my head no and he laughed. "You definitely got my stubborness." he smiled. "I think you're jealous."

       "What's Jebus?" I asked. He chuckled and explained, "Jealous is when you feel bitter when you see someone you love with someone else." I nodded understandingly and said, "I am jebus. I don't like her. She's going to take Leggy away!" I shouted, not fully aware that Legolas and Arniel were still watching us. "May I?" Arniel asked Ada. He nodded and set me down. I clung to his leg as she knelt to my 3'5" height. "I won't take Legolas from you. I am only friends with him and I barely talk to him." she said, then continued, "I'm sorry for making you think I stole him." she apologized. "It' okay." I said, gripping Ada's leg a little tighter. I hardly came up to his waist, he was so tall.

       "Legolas." his voice boomed. "Yes Ada?" Legolas asked. "Is there something you would like to say to Lerthenil?" he asked. "Sorry." Leggy mumbled, although is was barely audible. "What was that?" Ada asked, clearly hearing Legolas but he was disappointed with the volume of his voice. "I'm sorry." Legolas said louder. "Good. Now, Lerthenil, give your brother a hug." Ada told me. "No." I said sternly. "Yes." Ada ordered. "No." I said back. We went back and forth like this for a minute or two before someone picked me up and squeezed me.

       "Leggy let gooooooo!!" I whined. He squeezed me tighter and planted a nasty, wet kiss on my cheek. "I looove you." "Bleh, I love you too." I said, kissing him on the cheek also.

       "Awwwee." A servant cooed from the side of the hallway. I jumped out of Legolas' arms to play in my room, my Ada close behind me.