little intro thing! (feel free to skip)

(actually yes please skip this)

aaaaannnd guess who's the idiot in the room? me! why? well because i decided to start another book before really finishing any of my others! like a stupid fricken idiot! 

So anyway yeah if you read the description this was a dare(from star fox if you're wondering), at least 10k words by December. enemies to lovers Bdubs x Etho, and i decided to make it a coffee shop au last second cause i can. I'm not saying its going to be good, but i'm not saying i'm putting no effort into this either. i'll try to do word counts and stuff but i don't know if i'll be able to think of any good chapter titles just yet. that being said, if you have a good title for something (including this actual book title) please tell me in the comments!

As for world building?.... nada. Doc's like his normal skin as a creeper and so are the others, but besides that, it's pretty much real life, except for the well priced and not shitty coffee which we all know is purely magic. College AU, (because i definitely don't have enough school AU's about Hermitcraft (i have like 4 or 5 if you're wondering, purely for hermits)), not much of a plan or plot yet but i'll figure it out along the way, feel free to put any recommendations for anything in the comments because this is going to be a pretty chill and quick book i'm just doing for the hell of it, love ya all to pieces and thanks for reading this mess!

btw, star fox if you're reading this, which i assume you are, how dare you dare me to do this and i hate you so much but honestly this is fun and you're welcome and i hate you, love you byeeeee!

(guys i have like 3 new stories I want to start besides this one, please save me from myself i'm going to die)

(also if you hate how none of the "i"'s are capitalized then sorry about that i didn't feel like changing each one, but i promise it'll be normally spelled correctly on the real chapters so please don't leave because of that)

Hey uh, maybe vote on chapters if you like them? It really helps me stay motivated to keep going, and these take a long time to write, so it would be really appreciated!