A short chapter before the story

If you didn't read the description here you go...

Hyumifiya Cassiana Stark was dropped Infront of the doorstep of her father. Years after neglect and ignorance she decided it was enough, it didn't matter if she had to live on the streets or beg for food. All that matters is she was whole and emotionally healthy unlike her state on that stupid mansion.

She always begged him for love, tried her very best. She even pushed herself to the brink and even passed out of exhaustion just to make him proud. She longed for his fatherly affection or even just a hint of it.

He never looked in her eyes as she shown him her diploma she earned at the age of 8 and 9.

One day when things went in a rather line crossing way, she snapped. Enough was indeed enough. With no regrets, storming out of that hell hole seemed to be the best option.

Everything changed on that faithful night! after months on the street she met her relatives.

She knew her mother and what was supposed to be hers, all of a sudden she was this new person that seemed to be a queen. Dignified, Rich and definitely a Bitch.

She faced the mirror of the beautiful bathroom that was part of her luxurious room, she faced herself and imagined her stupid father. As if he was there, she said

"If you won't love me!, they will..."

"I deserved so much better that your pathetic ass excuse of fatherly love!"

Her final tears that was dedicated to his father dropped on her cheeks, it was the last tear she'll ever cry for him...

Good bye...

▂▄▄▓▄▄▂
◢◤█▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄◢◤
██▀▀▀▀▀▀╬
◥█████◤
══╩══╩══

I do not own harry potter or the MCU but I did create the plotline and Yumi Stark