Chapter 6";They know;"

Hello! I'm back at it again and I noticed 3 people who basically voted and read my story consistently.

Thank you🥺💕

I do not own Marvel or Harry Potter but I did make Yumi Stark and this awful plotline.

———————————————

Sev reached for her daughter, placing one of his hands on her head and slowly... He entered her mind.

___
A 4 year old Yumi reached for her father's arm as she was showing him her A's and B+ on her 2nd grade  test.

Upon her skin contact a piece of paper swatted her hand.

She lightly screamed as her hand was now red, tears falling from her eyes Tony stood up but not to help her he just silently left to another couch.

____

Now 7, Yumi was sent to the Highschool department because of her outstanding grades. Her principal Mrs Overgilt called for her parents.

10 minutes...
35 minutes..
1hr...

4pm, it marked their 2nd hour of waiting but nobody came. A glint of hope shown themselves in Yumi's eyes as the doorknob twisted but to her dismay instead of her father Peper opened the door.

There was nothing wrong with Peper, she loved Peper very dearly but the pain from not seeing her father after expecting him for hours left a dent on her heart.
____

Yumi was walking towards a shop with very good ramen, she was really hungry.

It was a total of 4 months since she left that stupid mansion.

As soon as she opened the door a big black hand grabbed her, she tried to scream but a handkerchief covered her mouth.

Hours later  Yumi woke up, a total of 18 hours since she was abducted.

She found herself in a cage with 12 other kids varying from 5 to 17 years old.

Some were asleep and some were crying. The slowly moving truck that they were in halted.

Seconds later the doors opened.

The men in red shirts dragged them inside an abandoned factory/house, can't really be seen since the fog was a little bit to much for Yumi's just woken eyes.

When it was her turn, she was grabbed so hard that she screamed.

In her surprise a big chunk of rock that fell out of nowhere fell on top of the man's head. (A bit of accidental magic)

As soon as her hands were released, Grabbing her douffle she yeeted her body out the truck.

The other men is red screamed something from curses to words such as "escape" and "chase her" in a weird accent.

She ran as fast as she could stopping to take a right and a left in a nearby alleyway.

As soon as Yumi rounded the corner she felt safe.. not for long.

Footsteps were heard only a few feet from her.

Heart hammering she quickly scanned the place. As soon as her eyes landed on the dark spot behind a garbage bin she bolted, grabbing the door of something wooden with the name spotty on the roof kinda thing. It was a dog house.

Soon later the steps disappeared, a piece of paper flew pass her hiding spot soon to be home.

Quietly picking it up she read the content.

'Another day here at London'

___

Snape couldn't believe it.

He was shown almost 9 years of the girl's life in a matter of 5 minutes.

The amount of neglect was too much and made his blood boil.

I swear to God! If I ever saw that guy again, I promise him that he'll beg me to kill hill after I make him feel hell all over again

His other hand was clutching to the pillow tightly.

Snape was only brought back to reality when he heard a sob.

There she was, sobbing holding on to one of Sev's arm and curling on the sofa.

▂▄▄▓▄▄▂
◢◤█▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄◢◤
██▀▀▀▀▀▀╬
◥█████◤
══╩══╩══

Yumi relived her whole life in a matter of minutes.

She couldn't hold it in, she sobbed.
Holding every once of sadness of her almost past life. The past the she desperately want to forget, she pittied herself.

She spent her whole life trying to impress this one person who hurt and emotionally abused her.

Feeling a soft hand caressing her cheeks she opened her closed eyes.

She felt him hug her.

She hugged back.

A new sense of happiness fueling her heart. Only this time it wasn't mock happiness- it was real. Not the kind of happiness Peper would give her when she would overwork herself and gets tired of  Yumi's nagging about her impressing Tony.

For the 1st time Yumi fell asleep on someone who truly loved her. Heck he wasn't even related to her but the love she felt was greater that her Old father and pretend mother.

▂▄▄▓▄▄▂
◢◤█▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄◢◤
██▀▀▀▀▀▀╬
◥█████◤
══╩══╩══

Cassiana was in the kitchen.

A pair of arms wrapped themselves on her shoulders, firmly hugging her.

She knew that it wasn't her daughter, the hands were too long and the body was too tall.

A sob escaped the man's lips.

Surprised Cassiana immediately turned around and cupped her soulmate's cheek.

"Sev? What's wrong baby?" She told the crying man Infront of him.

"I'm going to kill him"

———————————————
Too short? Yeah I know.

I was busy with school and stuff so
I didn't get enough time to update.

Really really sorry to all of you who supports this book.

-Hazel💕

897 words