Chapter 9°•: Hogwarts letter:•°

Ok ok... I know! I was gone for 2 weeks🙂. Sorry! I can't help my ADHD , it wanted me to focus on school and reading the maze runner x teen wolf story😐. I'm back and I'll try to update maybe... Every 3 days? No- 4?....

I do not own Marvel or Harry Potter but I did make Yumi Stark and this awful plotline.

———————————————

Yumi's p.o.v

I was called for dinner. Shutting the book closed, it got me thinking.

Getting up from bed, I walked towards the stairs.

The book that I was 2 pages from finishing was kinda interesting. Maybe I could try some things from that book.

Stepping to the kitchen I saw my Mother talking with papa. Slowly sneaking up, I jumped and hug my Mum.

She squealed but hugged me back. I guess I really scared her. She almost went for her thigh where her wand was strapped- that wouldn't end well.

Slowly releasing me.

She was halted when her eyes bulged, locking her gaze on my arm. Tilting her head she grabbed it, running her fingers on the giant tattoo like snake her gaze fell upon my other snake tattoo thingy.

"What's wrong Cass?" Papa's voice snapped her back to reality.

"My baby has 2 marks! She has a soulmate" Mum's eyes were half in between worry and amazement.

I looked at her confused, worried that it was something bad.

"Mum?" Confusion was evident in my voice.

"Uh- no! It's a gift sweetie!" She paused.

She made me seat infront of her, dragging the chair.

"This my baby-" she slowly lifted my arms. "Is called a soulmark!, 78% of the world's population has them. It is said that there is a 75% for 1 mark and 25% for 2 and more. The largest amount of soulmate marks recorded is 4."

She smiled.

Looking and checking her hands that container my finger and arms I smiled.

"You're Lucky! That's 2 additional people who will be loving you forever" Papa said, a hint of happiness in his eyes.

I hugged Mum once again.

We settled down. Eating, we started to drift away from the topic of soulmates.

▂▄▄▓▄▄▂
◢◤█▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄◢◤
██▀▀▀▀▀▀╬
◥█████◤
═╩══╩══

2 months later...

Not to brag or anything but I literally finished the entire Hogwarts 1st year textbooks.

It was so easy! Like literally!.

Well I didn't do every spell, I just read the whole 1st year material together with practicing some spells for charms and DADA. Papa also thought me some charms, and I quote "Unlike the celebrity, you actually be prepared and will know something when someone asks a question" Papa must really dislike this celebrity. And did you know the best part? He was ranting about a child who still isn't coming to Hogwarts for 3 year.

Bloody hell the guy is still 8 and his future teacher is already somehow angry at him AHAHAHHA.

Sucks for that guy.

Meanwhile I also tried the supposedly hard magic thingy from the book

I also got a glimpse of the ritual and spell to magically involve technology or 'muggle devices' into the wizarding world without going literally "BOOM!"

It was a really hard thing to do but after sometime I was able to fix a Nokia phone from my living in the streets phase and make it indure magic for 30 minutes. It exploded though.

I'm currently trying to make the magic circle to try making another Nokia that I found outside of a shopping mall when Mum took me shopping for clothes into a magic phone. Just like the 3 other prototype I sprinkled some mandrake dust into the center with the phone after I finished the circle.

2nd step was to pour some jellyfish liqu-

As I was about to do the second step when a BLOODY BIRD FELL INTO THE CIRCLE! the dust from the yew chalk that I was using flew- a third of the circle was blown away by the bird's crashing feathery wings .

OH GREAT! What a great way to waist ingredients!

The bird looked smug as if it did something great.

Being pissed, I shot a statue curse on the owl. That'll teach this bitch!

I walked and noticed the letter. it was an Hogwarts owl!

The Bloody school is a menace to society. I read that it was actually missing a total of 6-9 classes that should be taught to children, such as Dark arts, spell making and Dragons. There was so much more and it was genuinely great classes.

It also stated that incident specially when that on girl got killed was covered up. No articles were publish and the only thing I was able to find was someone called Hagrid receiving a trial for it.

That made me think of going to ilvermony or even Beauxbaton in France but Papa stopped me saying that he'll be able to watch me if the evil goat tried something funny.

So after some thinking ( and a lot of bribery) I said I'll stay and go to Hogwarts.

I picked the letter up

Well I'm just happy they got my name updated

This is going to be a fucking long year.....

———————————————
That was short....

On a different note...

HAPPY 300 AND 400 READS!🎉

I was so busy trying to fix my grades that I almost forgot celebrating this.

Thank you so much guys!

-Hazel💕

897 words