Chapter 8

I do not own Marvel or Harry Potter but I did make Yumi Stark and this awful plotline.
———————————————

After the little scene on the dining room Yumi was on her room, she changed to a light sweater and some jeans with white converse.

They were going to visit Diagon ally.

Quickly going down the stairs, she spotted her mother near the fire place.

Reaching up to her shoulder she looked at her mother, she was 5'11 and Yumi was 5'3.

Getting a basket of some powdery stuff she handed them to Yumi.

"So what you need to do is to grab a fistful then yell where you wanna go"

I nodded, making my way to the fire place I went to get a fist full.

"DIAGONALLY!" Dumb fuck wrong word!

It was too late when I realized that my stupid self said the wrong thing.

Smoke clouded my vision, my feet landed on the fireplace of an old building. Wood was rotting a bit but stacks and stacks of books were laying around.

"Ah you might have said the wrong word missy. Rare but not uncommon."

A really old man went inside the room alarming me but he didn't move any closer.

"Go pick a book, it's yours. Nobody rarely goes here when I'm around" he said.

Yumi was freaked out.

Slowly grabbing a book she bolted as soon as the old man moved out the way.

She ran and ran until she saw her mother worridly scanning the croud for her.

As soon as Cassiana saw her an hug was given.

"You ok sweetie?"

She nodded, as the mother and daughter pair headed to something called olivander .

Seconds later they reached an ancient looking place but not as old as the one that she accidentally went to.

The bell rang as she entered the front door her mum following.

She almost got jumped scared as a man went sliding from bookshelves containing wands.

"A Black!" He exclaimed

Yumi was weirded out by the guy.

Yumi's p.o.v

The hell is this guy's problem! First he scares me the proceeded to yell my last name and now he's staring intently at me.

"Ow I must have startled you deary" his smile was creepy almost like he was measuring me?

Suddenly bolting from the stairs he went to a very back shelf.

"Here Ms Black I've been waiting for you since centuries ago."

Enclosed in a creatively carved chest was a wand.

It was so beautiful a gasp escaping my lips.

My mother simply getting the wand and examining it.

"Silver Black wood and Asgardian little devil Roots, a little touch of frost giant cold core"