Chapter 15 *:The Regret:*

I do not own Marvel or Harry Potter but I did make Yumi Stark and this awful plotline
———————————————

The night air was cold and crisp.

It was 9pm, and the sky was dripping.

Ah... Traffic, After a long night of attending meetings Tony Stark yearned to go back to his hotel room.

He grabbed his flask and drank some whiskey as he watched the cars from the inside of his vehicle.

He stared at a very noticeable Limousine with a not so tinted mirror, He can practically see the silhouette of the young girl occupying the seats.

As the traffic light turned red, the limousine was once again in line with his vision but only did this time he recognized the passenger.

"It must be a dream! It can't be!" Tony's thoughts ran wild as he processed the things that he just saw.

He lowered the window of his car and without warning he heard the laugh of the girl he holds dearly in his heart but sadly he was too late to notice it before and he had driven her away.

Tears dripped from his cheeks, Sorrow once again filling up his heart.

"Boss?! Are you ok?" Happy's voice boomed snapping him out of his trance. He met his eyes but only a few seconds as he returned to look out the window.

His tears streamed faster as he noticed the disappearance of the car that was occupied by her daughter and without a second thought he exited the car.

He was too focused to notice Happy's voice calling for him.

He ran towards the black limousine, it was already far away and by its speed, he would loose it in the matter of seconds. So without thinking- just like the years before, he ran. He lost her once and he'll make sure it never happens again.

He ran. And ran and ran.

But the sight of the car slowly leaving his view broke Tony's heart even more.

He wanted to cry in agony, he wanted to mourn the day that her daughter basically left and deemed him dead in her life.

A sob broke from his throat and so he fell into his knees. Such strong emotions that he wanted gone.

His fist balled and with a scream he let out all of his emotions in a form of a punch.

He punched the concrete road so hard that his hands was a mix of wet sand , dust and blood.

Tony did it for another 4 to 7 times until a comforting hand stopped him.

"Boss, that's enough. Let's get you back to miss Pepper"

Happy met his Boss's pain filled eyes and with one last punch Tony got up with a heavy heart, Regretting everything once again

▂▄▄▓▄▄▂
◢◤█▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄◢◤
██▀▀▀▀▀▀╬
◥█████◤
══╩══╩══

Students ran towards the flatform as they didn't want to be late for the train.

It was once again another year at Hogwarts and Yumi was just as exited as her 1st time.

Nothing of interest really happened but she did achieve 3rd in academic ranking in her year and Georgy and Freddy followed her with 7th and 9th.

Those lads really did study just for her to join their pranks.

Over the summer she had been sending letters and messages to the twin and her new found friend, Peter.

Yumi's compartment door opened revealing her Bestfriends and by the look on their faces, they're not happy.

As they sat, Freddy hurriedly locked the doors and at the other side was a very annoyed Percy.

Percy was about to say something outside the door when the crowd pushed him away. Yumi just observed how the seen unfolded.

The twins snickered when a loud thump was heard, they would only assume that it was their brother.

"What're you guys doing?" Yumi asked as she prepared a few galleons for the trolly.

Yumi's p.o.v

The twins relaxed and slacked on the seats.

Both of them looked annoyed for some reason. A few more seconds gone by, and that's when George started to talk.

"It was absolutely bonkers! Percy's been trying to ask information about you!" Says Georgy.

My face scrunched out of disgust. Why would he want my information?

"That's not all! Mum was encouraging him to court you." Freddy continued.

"Woah- Hey! Slow down, Let's rewind that a bit. Court? Me? Is he bloody mental?!" Who would ask her kid to escort a 12 year old girl? A 3 year difference isn't really a big deal but with an age like this?

The tension was broken when the lady with a trolly came by.

"Anything from the trolly dears?"

With a shudder I spoke.

"Let's just ignore it for now but if it gets out of hand, my Papa will here about this."

Georgy looked really concerned while Fredy looked a bit more composed about the matter.

We decided to drop the subject and got some candy.

After we got candy, we never mentioned anything Percy related.

We just happily chatted about our summers and that's how we spent our time towards Hogwarts.

———————————————
HEYA! I just got an idea for this chapter and I couldn't rest until a actually wrote it in here 🤣

Thank you guys and see you on the next update

-Hazel💕

876 words