CHAPTER 7-} Acceptance (short){

ELLO! To those who support me (I see the 3 of you) thank you very much!

Thank you my readers even if it's just all 20 of you, I appreciate it💕🥰

I do not own Marvel or Harry Potter but I did make Yumi Stark and this awful plotline

———————————————

Yumi woke up very hungry.

Her vision was cloudy and her stomach is rumbling profanities into her brain to get up and go fucking eat something.

Slowly getting up she headed to the bathroom.

Slowly walking she felt happiness as she recalled the things that happened for the past 2 days.

She faced the mirror of the beautiful bathroom, she faced herself and imagined her stupid father. As if he was there, she told him a piece of her mind.

"If you won't love me!, they will..." She bantered as Yumi compared her experiences for the pass 9 years of her life to the last 48 hours in the arm of her mother and papa.

"I deserved so much better that your pathetic ass excuse of fatherly love!" She silently yelled to herself afraid that her mum will hear.

Her final tears that was dedicated to his father dropped on her cheeks, it was the last tear she'll ever cry for him...

Good bye dad... I truly loved you...

▂▄▄▓▄▄▂
◢◤█▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄◢◤
██▀▀▀▀▀▀╬
◥█████◤
══╩══╩══

Cassiana was beyond angry.

How dare that cheating bastard treat her daughter like shit?!

She was angry at Albus but this anger was a few more times higher.

Severus who was gently cuddling her wife on the couch, dropped a slight airy kiss in her forehead. Cassiana was receiving kisses for the pass 10 minutes and it was enough to calm her down. For now

Slowly, footsteps echoed throughout the  large living room.

Cassiana jolted from her seat and immediately went for the stairs. Discarding Snape's arms, before Yumi could reach the last step, a hug greeted her.

Quickly hugging back she was guided to the kitchen seconds later.

The kitchen was half of the living room while the dining room was connected and even bigger than the kitchen preferably 3/4 of the living room.

Sitting on one of the seats, Sev and Cassiana was fast to join her.

There was a lot of food on the table.

"Polly! Could you pls get us some water" Cassiana said slightly yelling

Yumi almost fell out of her chair, accompanied by a small pop was a weird looking creature.

Kinda cute.

Sensing her emotion varying from confusion, frightened and something between amazement and aw, Severus decided to explain.

"This Yumi are house elf- they help wizards in exchange of magic" Yumi just nodded, her confusion and scared reflexes disappearing.

Polly reappeared with glasses of water and disappeared before bowing.

Cassiana casually started to talk about random stuff and eventually ranted about missing funds on the ministry, she was an wizarding finance consultant.

"I was telling you Severus! The ministry approved brooms made no sense!" The woman exclaimed, Yumi just silently listening

"Each broom caused 59 galleons since they were heavy duty and the ministry bought 553 of them! I received a report that the total cost was 35 068! "

Severus was confused ,sure he was a potion master and math was kinda part of his subject but this level of math was completely bullocks.

"And?"

Cassiana looks of disbelief hit Severus

"Honestly Sev. Don't you know 59 x 553 is not 35, 068?"

"Yeah it's 32, 627" Yumi butted in.

Both adults looked at her in some sort of disbelief.

"That's 2 441 more galleons, is it galleons? Is that your  gold something form of money thingy?"

Both adults was staring at her.

"What was the last degree of your muggle learning Yumi?" Severus asked

Gently looking up from her scrambled eggs Yumi answered.

"If what you meant by muggle learning were elementary and highschool the education system in New York then I'm probably supposed to be in the 1st year of collage right now since I finished highschool over a year ago.

Cassiana and Severus' jaws literally dropped.

Damn how smart is my daughter? Both of them thought.

This girl literally 10 not even a teenager yet was already smarten that the potion master-

———————————————

I know it's too short😭

I literally have like 10 works not done and due tomorrow

I swear I'll make it up to you guys maybe 1000+ word next update?

Really really sorry but I hope you still liked it

I'm just getting the boring stuff out of the way.

-Hazel💕

738 words