Toilet Time at Talon (Baptiste, Gabriel/Reaper)

Joining Talon wasn't exactly Baptiste's idea of a dream job, but he didn't have very many options at this point. He knew he couldn't let all his talents go to waste, so why not put them to use where they're needed? Still, he couldn't shake the feeling that he'd made the wrong decision. This was nothing like the Coalition.

After getting back to the Talon headquarters, fresh off another questionable mission that allegedly "required" them to raid an entire neighborhood, Baptiste felt sick to his stomach. He made his way to the bathroom in search of some peace and quiet to try and clear his mind of what was going on.

He walked into the small 2-stall bathroom and stepped inside the one closest to the door, locking it behind him and sitting down. He didn't bother to cover the seat; not that he cared at this point. He tried to relax himself, allowing his digestive system to flow.

Then, the bathroom door opened. The sound of footsteps tapping along the tile floor echoed in his direction. A pair of black boots with cargo pants to match stopped in front of the stall next to his and settled in.

Baptiste wasn't scared of pooping in public, but at this moment in time, he didn't want any company. Nevertheless, he still allowed himself to relax, attempting to relieve the persistent pressure in his stomach. The stranger turned and sat down, wasting no time.

The stranger immediately began to relieve themselves as a *plop* sound reverberated from their stall, followed by a deep-voiced sigh and a *brrpt*. Not long after, Baptiste responded with a *ploop* of his own. The stranger continued, recklessly emptying their bowels into the toilet. The room began to smell of digested donuts and pastries, both men inhaling the stench they'd created together. 10 minutes later, after a thorough session of farting, the pressure in Baptiste's stomach had finally released. As he began to clean himself up, the stranger spoke to him, asking him a question. "Do you have any toilet paper to spare over there? This one hasn't been restocked." His voice boomed through the room, filling each corner. He could recognize the voice from miles away. It was Gabriel, one of the higher ups in Talon.

"Sure." Baptiste responded. He rolled up a wad of toilet paper and passed it to him underneath their stalls, their hands touching in the process. They were warm and rough. Gabriel took it silently and began to clean himself up.

Both men exited their stalls at the same time and made their way to the sinks to wash their hands. Baptiste glanced over at Gabriel's reflection in the mirror. It was stone cold, as stoic as it always was. He wasn't surprised by this at all; that's how he always acted. Everything about him was very intense; including his poops, apparently. They finished washing their hands and exited the bathroom, leaving the wastes of today's mission behind.