Dropping the Beat (Lucio)

Lucio skated across the multi-colored walls of the favelas, chipping the paint as he rode by. Normally, he would walk through the sidewalks at the front of the buildings, greeting swarms of fans as they paraded around to see him, but tonight he didn't want to be seen. His stomach grumbled as he navigated his way back home. He raised the volume of his headphones to distract himself from the pulsing discomfort in his body.

Eventually, he reached the familiar blue walls of his house. They'd been decorated by the public with murals of Lucio and all the people in the town. He snuck in through a back window that was in desperate need of repair. It creaked and buckled as he lodged himself inside the building.

The inside was just as he'd last seen it: a room full of broken down and recycled furniture made to look as presentable as it could get. Even though it was nowhere near as luxurious compared to his condo in Ipanema, he still found comfort in the ragged couches and dusty air filling the room. It was the dead middle of the night, as indicated by the sounds of people snoring through the thin walls of the favela.

He skated his way through the house, the light of his shoes guiding his way. He arrived at a small bathroom in the front right corner. It had a shower with a small dividing wall and a curtain, a cracked pedestal sink, and a toilet. One of Lucio's favorite songs began to play as he removed his skates, unfastened his pants, and sat down.

The song started off slow as Lucio pissed. The music blaring through his headphones drowned out the stream. The song began to slowly build as he quietly hummed along. A bzzzt shot into the bowl. The song began to build more as he continued to fart and hum along. The song was nearing its first beat drop. The instrumental began to play faster and faster. His foot tapped with anticipation. A faint craaack beneath Lucio harmonized with the beat. In unison with the beat, a ploop splashed into the piss-filled toilet, firing back onto Lucio's ass. The song continued to play. Quiet pprts repeatedly escaped Lucio, smearing the air and combining with the dust of the favela.

A sudden piercing feeling ran through his stomach as the climax of the song neared. Lucio concentrated, turning his headphones to the max volume. His dump was as epic as the ending of the song, full of different braaps and bloops. He breathed a heavy ahhh of relief. He turned his headphones down, shuffling to the next song in his playlist.