A Crusader's Biggest Battle (Reinhardt)

Reinhardt was a big man; there was no denying it; from his voice, to his personality, his muscles, and most of all, his appetite. He'd just got done scarfing down currywurst and gallons of beer at Brauerei Mittagskrug, one of his favorite ways to pass the time when he felt his stomach churn. As delicious as the food was, it was always a guaranteed trip to the bathroom soon after; and just like Rein himself, it was going to be big. He made his way through the pub to the front of the building, winding through crowds of patrons engaging in conversation.

People stood around the room quietly conversing amongst themselves as they waited for the line flooding the men's bathroom to shorten. The small two-stall-one-urinal bathroom wasn't enough to satisfy all of the patrons of, forcing the owners of the to add two extra 'toilets'--they were really just buckets stored in a wooden box behind a curtain--in order to help things move faster. Once the line shortened, he walked into the bathroom, squeezing through the door frame.

The smell of beer and piss swarmed Rein's nostrils as he walked into the compact bathroom. The alternative toilets being the only ones available, he made his way towards them, pulling the curtain aside and stepping in. Inside of the curtain sat a large wooden box that had been sanded smooth with two holes carved into the top, one for each toilet. Rein unfastened his buckle and sat down, covering most of the space meant for two people.

A brrpt escaped him, echoing through the box and vibrating the wood. Soon after a plop followed, mixing with the unemptied contents from the previous toilet users. Rein let out a hmmph of relief. A loud bloop echoed beneath him, followed by a series of quick braaps. Losing control of his own bowels, he continued to release into the bowl, with farts rapidly echoing throughout the box and logs splashing into the bucket below. The room quickly filled with the smell of currywurst and other various foods farted out by the other men.

Eventually, Rein released the last plop left in his system. He cleaned himself up with toilet paper and turned around to admire his work. The buckets were almost overflowing with Rein's waste. He exited the curtain and made his way to the sinks.

Leaving the wretched smells of the bathroom behind, Rein left the pub as the clean air of Eichenwalde breezed past him. He couldn't help but feel a sense of accomplishment in all that he'd done back there. It felt like his biggest battle yet.