A Shimada Legacy (Hanzo, Genji)

Genji rushed through the hallways of 16-Bit Hero, travelling through crowds of people huddled around various arcade machines. As mesmerizing as he found the different beeps and squeaks of the arcade games, he couldn't focus on any of that right now. He needed to find the nearest bathroom. Even the mechanical parts of his body could feel the stirring taking place in his digestive system.

He traveled up several flights of stairs until he saw a sign for the bathroom on the top floor. It appeared that the door was beginning to shut, as if someone had just entered moments ago. Whoever it was, Genji hoped that they would be quick; for their sake more than his. He followed them in.

The small bathroom contained only two urinals and two stalls, one of which had already been taken. He walked towards the next available stall, quietly observing the shoes shuffling next to him. As peculiar as they looked, he couldn't help but feel like he'd seen them somewhere before. He gave the toilet rim a wipe before taking a seat.

Both of the stall occupants started out with a quick piss into the bowl. The pattering of their streams echoed throughout the small bathroom. Dead silence followed afterwards. Only the sounds of the distant arcade machines and various button mashing could be heard.

The man next door was the first to break. A soft *sploosh* rang from their stall into Genji's. They uttered a mph- of relief. It was Genji's turn next, a small *breep* escaping his body. He continued to push himself more. A commanding *plop* splashed into the water beneath him, sprinkling his ass with water. Genji sighed a loud augh-

The man next door released a considerable *braaap* followed by a hnng- and a*plop*. No longer holding back, a *zzzzpt* echoed into his bowl, followed by a rapid *bloop bloop*. Genji immediately matched him with a powerful *splooop* and continuous *ppprrrt*. The men continued on, releasing their fart-fueled logs in unison. Other arcade-goers who attempted to enter the bathroom were driven away quickly.

Eventually, the men ran out of steam and began to clean themselves up. As Genji flushed his toilet, he caught a glimpse of the man's shoes again, still puzzled as to where he'd seen them. He hastily exited the stall, meeting the stranger just as they left theirs. A wave of surprise hit him. It was Hanzo.