(Bbq and Rap battle) Dave x Reader

A/N: THIS ONESHOT IS BASED ON WEEK 1 ONE DAVE AND BAMBI MOD PLUS ONE OF MY FAV WEEKS NGL ANYWAYS HERE .

IM MAKING Y/N GENDER NEUTRAL SO WONT MAKE YALL MAD :) I MEAN BOOPEEPO

BTW BEST FRIENDS FOR REALLY LONG TIME TO LOVERS I THINK IDK

ONESHOT GO BRR:

Here we have Dave and Y/N being best friends, having a good time in a BBQ minding thier own business. Y/N looks at the grill and smell grilled hotdogs.  (if you don't like hot dogs out any type of food you it for a BBQ :p)

Y/N: Ahh yess, those hotdogs look delicious. Thanks Dave for inviting me to your BBQ today.

Dave turn around to Y/N and smiles happy to see his best friend enjoying his company and his cooking skills (A/N idk if he has cooking skills)

Dave: No problem, hopefully those hotdogs doesn't get on fire again just like last time in Bambi's farm. It almost made his whole corn field catch on fire.

Y/N giggles and after she/he zoned out about something. Dave just stared at her/him  and curious about what she thinking. Dave asked Y/N.

Dave: Hey Y/N you good? You kinda just sit there in silence and stared out of nowhere.

Y/N: Oh..Yeah it just something I thought about stuff. Anyways, I saw you bought a new phone for Bambi again.

Dave: Yeah...Bambi threw and broke his phone again for like the 100th time because he thought that the earth is flat but it's not.

Y/N: Actually I'm not surprised...

Dave: Yeah..

Then suddenly Dave and Y/N turns around to see Bf and Gf out of nowhere where and ready for another rap battle.

Bf: Bep.

Dave: Wait, who are you two? Oh wait... I saw you just a couple of days ago!

Bf: Beep Bop.

Y/N: Oh I think he with wants to rap battle you Dave.

Dave: Oh... Well let's go then!

As Dave said with determination, Y/N giggles about how confident he going to win. As Dave and Bf getting ready to rap battle, Y/N asked GF to sit next to her on too of the speaker. Gf nod and Y/N sits next to Gf.

Dave: You ready?

Bf: BEP!

Suddenly Y/N is cheering for Dave as he getting ready to pick his song.

Y/N: YOU GOT THIS DAVE WOOHOO

Dave smiled and then got a light dark red blushed on his cheeks. Dave now starts the the rap battle

After the song is finish, Bf won this round but it just only the beginning. Y/N felt kinda sad that Dave lost but she cheered for him anyways. Dave got a little annoyed and mad after the round

Dave: Wow you're really good at this...

Bf- skedo bep.

Dave: Hmph, Let's go again, don't you think?

Bf: Beep

Dave: Alrighty then let's go.

After the round is over Dave is starting to shake causing the world to shake a little. Y/N Bf and Gf are starting to get concern about Dave when he was about to really mad. Dave got really mad that he turn into 3D mode by accident. Dave was concern and worried about Bf Gf and mostly to you because when he turns 3D he prob gonna kill the world.

Dave: ||||||||||||(glitchy noises I guess)

Bf: B-Beep.

Y/N started to get really worried about Dave. Dave was probably saying help or that he is really angry about him losing to Bf, and then the last round starts

After the round is finish Dave finally was calmed down and Bf won and he can now keep is dignity aswell. Dave turn back to normal and felt guilty about Bf and Gf.

Dave: Oof, Sorry guys it was an accident it sometimes occurs randomly turning 3D is no fun at all.

Bf: Beep Bep

Dave: Maybe I'll invite the four of us go to Bambi's farm for dinner for my apology and my treat.

Gf: Sure that would be nice right bf?

Bf nods in satisfaction. Then Bf and Gf walk away while Y/N and Dave just standing wave goodbye at Bf and Gf. Dave sighed in shame because you just witness a tragic accident. Y/N honestly felt guilty and she/he walked up to him and hug him.

Y/N: It's okay, remember it just an accident. You're still going to be my best friend to matter how many accident not almost the whole world into shreds. I'm still going to love you.

Dave was shocked after of what you have said and blushed lightly.

Dave: I love you too.

Dave hugs back to her/him, and then pulls close to Y/N and gives her/him a small kiss on the lips.
Dave blushed kinda dark red like on his face. Y/N was shocked and blushed light and giggles.

Dave: Oh my gosh I am sorry...I uh  uh.....yes?

Y/N: Its fine it's just I never got a kiss from someone until now heh..

Dave: Yeah me too.... One more question to ask you Y/N

Y/N: Sure, what is it?

Dave: I been meaning to ask you for a very long long time and I don't know if you will say yes or not to this, know I love you as best friend, but I love you as like a couple. So.... CAN YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?

Y/N was shocked and hugged him and said.....NO (SIKE)

Y/N: Of course I would gladly be your girlfriend.

Dave: REALLY!?!?

Y/N: REALLY!

Dave: You sure?!?!

Y/N: Duhhh for course your like the best man that I known now.

Dave: :0 YAY!!!

Then Y/N and Dave kiss and waved each other goodbye.

THE E N D

(TBH IDK HOW TO END IT SOOOO YEAH MY FIRST X READER LOL)