what are you doing here (BAMBI X READER)

A/N: DOG REVEAL ISNT HE CUTE?! Anyways more and more character in the Dave and Bambi saga soo yeah...and my lack of motivation of this hell of a journey plus almost a one year anniversary of this MASTER PIECE SOO YAY AND YEAHHH)

ONESHOT BE LIKE: SHUT UP IM TRYING TO READ GO AWAY U DUMB UGLY WOMAN/MAN AND HAHAHAHA BAMBI Is TALLER THAN YOU SUCK IT UP IDC WHAT U SAID IN THE Comments ABOUT HIS HIGHT LIKE LAST TIME IK I BEEN READING UR COMMENTS IM LOOKING AT YOU RN AS IM FINISHING THIS BOOK 🥰 AND ITS KINDA CRINGED YEAH BC IDK TELL ME IS THIS IS ME I CAN TAKE CRITICISM THAT HOW I LEARN

It was Y/N turn to take care of Tristan because Bambi always begs you to take care of him and because he thinks corn is much better than Tristan. (Ugh shame on him). Few hours gone by and Dave came back from work to pick up Tristan. After they were gone, Y/N thought, why not go to the library just to calm them self down from that gremlin. So, Y/N walks all the way to the library to read some books/manga. They entered the library and goes to the (book section). Grabbing the fav series, trying to find an empty seat. Meanwhile Bambi just entered the library and just sneakily grabbing a children's book while not getting caught.

BAMBI POV:

I went to the library just because wanna read that's it....well if I can learn but that doesn't matter. I just need to grab the book that I can easily read while noone is looking at me. I went to the children's section. Then something that I really don't want to be caught...

Karen: Awww what are you reading The Three Little Pigs, little one? My son is smart and wants a reading buddy to read with. Can you read with him?, You guys can be best friends.

Bambi: Um...lady Im an adult.

Karen: Oh...Uhh...Then what you doing here in the children's area? Are you going to kidnap the kids in the library?

Bambi: No I-

Random Adult: Ugh you disgusting buffoon!

No one's POV:

Y/N was peacefully reading, until a loud buffoonery was not that far away from they're section. Y/N got annoyed and goes to where the loud scene is. That's where they saw Bambi and a Karen arguing. Bambi looking down, took a really deep breath to not yell at the women and standing there being silent as if he was about to Kamekameha her with a corn. Y/N intervenes the argument.

Y/N: Honey, I was looking for you!

Bambi: Y/n-

Y/N lightly kicks his legs. Then suddenly Bambi understands what they planning. So he follows they're act.

BAMBI: Honey, hey I was just looking for books in the children's section-

Karen: Excuse me miss but Your husband was about to kidnap the children in that table over there. He was looking side to side as if he was about to plan something very bad.

Y/N ignores her.

Y/N: Awww that's sweet our new born son will love that book.

Bambi almost choked out of surprised and kinda blushed.

Bambi: SON-

Y/N kicks him again but a little bit harder to the legs.

Bambi: Y-Yeah Jay will love that one.

Karen felt bad about what she has done.

Karen: Oh my gosh, I am so sorry about what I did. It's just  the way you acted I thought you were about to kidnap some kids specifically my son.

Bambi: I was uncomfortable going there in the first place and I knew this could be the worst case scenario. But that's fine.

Y/N: Awww Sweetie is ok. I will be right there if you needed help you what that right.