Another farmer next door (Bambi x farmer reader)

A/N This one is request byyy DuskIsLazy TY SO MUCH TO REQUEST THIS RECENTLY 😎👌

CHAPTER GO BOOM BOOM:

You woke up to check what time it it and it was 6:00 in the morning.  you're surprised that you woke that early to the point you can't sleep anymore. You get up and you're out of the room and you decide to get (any breakfast) and just put in your mouth. In few hours of wasting time on the tv you check what time it is again and it is 11: am. You get up went to your barn and see you animal friends and you greet them by petting them and feeding them also. Then after that you went to your planting farm and check of some of the crops are ready to harvest, most of them did!

Y/N: Welp, I'm glad that most of them made it healthy and some just died but hey, at least most of them are ready to harvest for this fall

(A/N: since it's fall that gave me an idea just go with it I guess 🤷)

After you finishing up harvesting you crops and some veggies you look at of the side and you saw your neighbor Bambi doing the same thing as usual. You develop a crush on him since he is into farming also but he never notice you. So you had the courage to walk to his farm and checking out his plants.

Y/N'S THOUGHT: Oh my... That's twice as much crops than I have I wonder if he could teach me to harvest more crops.

You sighed of kinda of jealousy because how much stuff Bambi is making so you observed more of his crops and you found a nice looking veggie called the "corn" 🌽.  So you took a closer look and about to touch it untill...Bambi turns around at looking at you this thinking your about to steal his very own corn.

BAMBI: YOU BETTER NOT STEAL MY CORN YOU CORN STEALER!!!!

Y/N: Oh no

Then he tackled you and he just yelling at you about stealing corn.

BAMBI: YOU BUCKOS NOT BETTER TAKE MY CORN STEALING A CORN IS LIKE STEALING A DIAMOND RING FROM QUEEN ELIZABETH THE FIRST

Y/N: OMG LET ME GOOO, IM NIT GOING TO STEAL YOU GOD DAMN CORN

As Bambi let's you go you dusted off the dust on your body and grab you hat (if you don't that's ok) and you just sat in the floor. Bambi glares at you and shrugs off.

BAMBI: HMMM I don't trust you but I'm going to let you go tho to explain your fake baffonory story bucko.

Y/N: Ok, You don't know me but I'm your neighbor next door and I came to your farm to observed your crops and your corn because  I'm a farmer too and I wanna learn your strategy of how your making that much corn. I barely have corn in my very own farm.

BAMBI: Huh, So you wanna learn from the master of corn. Hmmm lemme think about this.

Bambi puts his finger on his chin like this 🤔 and staring at you at the same time. You just sat there blusing.

Y/N: So....uh.....

BAMBI: Hmm...Fine....I'll teach y'all.

Y/N: YAY 😊

BAMBI: BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN ILL TRUST Y'ALL. IT JUST TAKE TIME