Tristan's Big b day party (Dave X reader)

YES ANOTHER CHAPTER OF THE D A V E ANYWAYS YALL ARE A FAN OF MY STORIES AND IM A FAN OF YALL AND I SEE YOUR PROFILE 😎👌 YES I CHECK MY WATTPAD NOTIFICATION EVERY DAY AND SEE YOU AND I PRAISE YOU LIKE YOU ARE JESUS ON THE WALL. ANYWAYS LETS GOOOOO  idk what Im saying

CHAPTER BE LIKE BOOM AHH

Today was Tristan b day. So you and Dave have been planning this since the week bed and Tristan B day. The alert is ringing, Both Dave and Y/N woke up and excited about they're son's B day so they quietly goes to the living room and making breakfast. A few minutes later Tristan woke up and the walks to the living room. He couldn't believe what he  saw....

Y/N AND DAVE: SURPRISE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRISTAN!!

Tristan gasp and hugged his parents.

TRISTAN: Thank you mother and father, I'm excited what my day is going to be.

DAVE: Well the first thing that you are going to do is eat your breakfast we have made is special breakfast for our birthday boy.

TRISTAN: Yay thank you father, and mother I am super grateful that you giving me special meal for me.

Y/N: And then after that we invited your friends and the family to celebrate your birthday!

TRISTAN: IS AUNT HANNIE AND UNCLE BAMBI GONNA COME TO MY BIRTHDAY PARTY?!

Y/N: *SIGHS* even auntie Hannie and uncle Bambi are going to come Tristan yes.

TRISTAN: YAY!

DAVE: Now eat your breakfast before it gets cold.

TRISTAN: OKIE THANK YOU YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST PARENTS I EVER HAD IN MY LIFE.

Tristan walks to the table and eating his breakfast and Dave and Y/N are now discussing about the plan.

DAVE: Are you sure you want Hannie and Bambi to come I mean. Bambi is my best friend but they both ruin the parties and make the house on fire every single time.

Y/N: My dear, You made this house on fire like twice is not like they are going to make this house eon fire on our son's birthday.

DAVE: Ok as you maybe your right this is our son's birthday and we are going to do our best to make Tristan the best b day party we ever done!

Y/N wraps their arms around his neck til the point they both are touching thier heads. Dave blushed a tint pink on his cheeks (FACE).

Y/N: That's the spirit I'm looking for. Now let's go decorate the house for his party!

DAVE: Right!

A few hours later, Tristan's birthday party is wild, all of his friends and family came over and they are having a blast. Ashly and Tristan came over to Y/N and Dave.

TRISTAN: Thank you mother and father for this epic birthday party! This is the best party I have!

DAVE: No problem son, we did this just for you!

Y/N: Yeah hope this party doesn't catch on fire

ASHLEY: Imagine you jinx it.

Y/N: Yeah your right I'm probably going to jinx it just you watch.

By the time Y/N said that Bambi and Hannie came to the party.

HANNIE: SUPRISE YOU BITCHES! I'M HERE! 

BAMBI: AND ME!

Dave and Y/N pray just in case if it goes wrong.

Dave: Oh

Y/N: God...

TRISTAN: UNCLE AND AUNTIE

Y/N: Yeah imma get a drink later...

DAVE: I'm coming with you...

HANNIE: AYEEEE THERE'S MY CHAMPION, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 

BAMBI: We've got something for you.

Tristan opens up the present. Bambi gave him a necklace, and Hannie, she gave him a knife.

TRISTAN: *gasp* Thank you, guys! IMMA SHOW IT TO MOMMY AND DADDY

HANNIE: Sure you do you kiddo.

Tristan ran out the door and he is still has the knife. Everyone was gasping and other was laughing. Y/N and Dave walks out the door curious about what's going on outside.

Y/N: Lemme see what you have?

TRISTAN: A KNIFE!!! 

Y/N: NO!!!

DAVE: Oh god. WHO GAVE OUR CHILD A KNIFE!?

HANNIE: ME!

DAVE: Why am I not surprised? 

BAMBI: I don't know

DAVE: Make sense...

Y/N: Wanna drink?

DAVE: Sure let's go...

THE END

SHORT BUT EPIC STORY! >:D